• Last Online: 1 day ago

Brazil - Santa Catarina

Brazil - Santa Catarina
The Shower
Feb 23, 2017
An old movie, a period drama, beautiful and charming, I loved the lead actress, a story without malice where only the innocence of two children is told.
The insignificance is due to the boy falling off a cliff and not dying, from that height, at least bones would be broken.
Lost in Island
Feb 23, 2017
Chinese version of everyone in Panic, lie, Lost in Island is a simile but Chinese-style comedy movie.
The story until it is more or less, young people, a hysterical gay to emphasize comedy and vulgar sexy girls, better, attractive, highlight goes to the nicest chubby I have ever seen, super cute, I liked him.
Even being a comedy movie I will not forgive the mistakes, to start that chainsaw has no current losing the authenticity and no one takes a bath.
It's average and recommended to pass the time, it sure is super fun too.
The Eternal Zero
Feb 23, 2017
This is a cool movie, considered the adversary of the movie Pearl Harbor.
By assisting him in a way one can understand the Kamikaze philosophy, for those who do not fear death the understanding is easier, his finesse is in the differentiation between what is a Kamikaze and a suicide, both are similar but the feeling is opposite .
The cinematographic effects are compelling, actors acting super well make The Eternal Zero a good movie.
Bunny Drop
Feb 23, 2017
A Live Action and an adult-themed anime and plot taken seriously, causes Usagi Drop to enter the list; Due to the decriminalization of the Otakus themselves to the genre (Moe) many people did not see and did not want to know about the existence of this anime and Live Action, so it had low income and its series was canceled.
Rockin'on Heaven's Door
Feb 23, 2017
I love stories that pass life lessons, "Rockin 'on Heaven's Door" joins this list. It has as a plot, would not say a hospital but a retirement home for terminal patients, in Brazil is uncommon, but outside is something common, there are patients who choose not to do or give up conventional treatments, which in turn are invasive and Distressing, as Human Rights prohibits euthanasia are created these "hospitals" whose only function is to provide symptomatic treatment and give comfort to the patients and their families until the last moments.
The patient and his / her family members sign a detailed term and are "hospitalized" but may leave or engage in any activity as if they were at home, but should return at night and follow the guidelines.
Although it sounds negative, I think the idea is nice, since this method follows the natural course of life, without intervention, as in nature, nothing lasts forever, I do not see why trying to delay the inevitable. After all sooner or later the day will come to all of us, instead of trying the impossible it is better to accept death as a natural process of things.
Rockin 'on Heaven's Door was cool and cool, exciting and funny, worth watching, a ten is what I would give for the answer.

Unforgettable
Feb 23, 2017
Pure Love is a wonderfully beautiful story, it is a K-Drama that deserves to be assisted by originality, exciting from beginning to end holds the attention of the viewer, the criticism is due to the artificialization of the climax, a sin that could be avoided and have done Of Pure Love perfect!
Miracle in Cell No. 7
Feb 23, 2017
Miracle in Cell No.7 enters the list for reporting what society calls a social stereotype, the drama tackles well the theme, showing how justice can be faulty and that no human being has the right to judge another human being, drama Who recommended it!
How to Become Myself
Feb 23, 2017
That same story, if advice is good would not be free, to be or not to be influential in the formation of his character is a matter of choice.
Back in the academic past I was from this team of the invisible, an hour came that even I could not stand it and exploded in the mix of feelings and fury, after that I became authentic, today nothing else influences me and I do not care what the Society thinks or talks about me.
In How to Become Myself it was to be portrayed these aspects but the result is a confusing drama, difficult to understand at the beginning, already in the part of the cast and performance nothing to say the criticism is for even the "false scenarios" in certain scenes is Possible to see objects that are not part of the original scenario or that they were placed there symmetrically. I also noticed minor mistakes of taking and resuming scenes.

Train to Busan
Feb 23, 2017
I particularly liked the film, it was cool, although they have to learn to create better special effects, which disguise better, because depending on the scene it is perceived that it is computer graphics, I know that Korean knows how to do better because I have seen in other films and dramas .
Question to story, I found it cooler than a lot of zombie movie out there, Train to Busan is not just another meaningless zombie movie, it passes cool messages is a cool movie.
The cast is good but I did not like the "no-salt" performance of Jin-Hee (Ahn So-Hee) she sure makes it better, the highlight is the interpretation Soo-An (Kim Soo-Ahn) the little girl knew how to act and Interpret correctly, this girl has a future.

Kiki's Delivery Service
Feb 23, 2017
Kiki's Delivery Service is, a film directed by Takashi Shimizu and based on the childhood fantasy novel of the same name by Eiko Kadono.
A fantasy genre aimed at children and pre-adolescent, which is in the phase of "fantasies," and does not care much for criticism and performance of actors and actresses.
Until it goes well, it fulfills exactly what it promised, for a clear fairy tale, the production was intelligent, the strong point was to use all the time a computerized cat, what was not that boring thing of real and unreal to the same one time. Computer graphics deserve praise, almost real hippopotamia among other very good effects, noting that the film is not a mega budget production but leaves many other great films eating dust in the area of ??audiovisual effects and computer graphics.
History and good music, accompanied by good actors, Koshiba Fuka was very well in the role of Kiki, I just loved it.
There are mistakes, of course, Kiki comes out on his broom with only one bag and soon after a green mega bag appears on his back, did he stop to shop? Do not know...
In the scenes of the typhoon, they made a wind with a giant fan, when we look at the bottom, no tree moves, there is no wind, all winds were artificial, blame the edition that they can not edit to hide the obvious.
That tail talk in a certain way has scientific foundation, to explain it would take time, so forget ...
In a general way the fantasy overcomes the problems and only brings back the fluffy Super recommended!

Dr. Ian
Feb 23, 2017
It's average, more to more than less, what saves on Dr. Ian is not the plot but the way it was run, I found the novel fluffy, must have hand-picked the actors to play each role in the drama, If told in a book, would be total failure.
Negativity is due to the lights that connect "middle of nowhere" in the amusement park, notice that previous scenes Dr. Mo Ian (Kim Young Kwang) enters and turns on the lights, but in the final scene the lights connect from the Nothing, someone called but who? It is known that he lives alone and the place was deserted at the time, there was no one else there, just the two of them. Come on.

Holly
Feb 23, 2017
Wow, I expected more from this drama, but I was disappointed, the plot was in that sameness, there was something that really gives to enjoy, the ballet and dance theme could have been much more harnessed and elaborate, instead, did something very basic with Holly.
The film had everything going for it, actors and actresses were good, they had investment, but sinned with regard to the plot, could have put much more emotion to give that up, a hint of melodrama would fall perfectly well.
For those who do not know, ballet is the name given to a style of dance that originated in the courts of Renaissance Italy during the fifteenth century, and which developed even more in England, Russia and France as a form of concert dance.

Runway Cop
Feb 23, 2017
Runway Cop is not without comedy, it has failed to continue scenes, but it is still comical. It is a movie that is average, has better ones worse than it, Runway Cop stands out for the differential in the plot, nothing of those canned clichés Hollywood films that have start middle and end predictable.
In general it is advisable to watch, at least to relax and roll with laughter.
Teacher's Diary
Feb 23, 2017
Watching him was something nostalgic, brought up something fateful, my fundamental was in this way of teaching, precarious in the interior, few students, several series in a same class, teachers willing to teach with little material, precarious classrooms, recess with An hour's worth of rain gutters, help with cleaning, bring water to drink, and cooking in times of drought.
What would be the greatest of all beings if there were no teacher, where doctors, engineers, diplomats would be, if
Count on your performance? It's a good long with a hint of romance.
Feb 23, 2017
With a cute and sweet romance, and a secret more than obvious, Adolescence Medley bursts with mega productions, does not need much money to make a good drama, just have a good story and good actors that the rest happens.
Simply loved, super cute, beautiful and friendly, guarantees good moments to watch.
Positive point goes to the sound repair, which gave an extra something in the drama, highlighting the scenes and recreating a surrounding environment.
Choi Jung-Woo (Kwak Dong-Yeon) carries Yang A-Young (Lee Se-Young) on ??the back, she drops a sheet of paper that was folded into her Pocket, in the following scenes this same notebook sheet reappears, now open and trapped under a bush, detail, when the paper fell from the pocket of the Yang A-Young, it fell folded and the bridge, considering the weight how it fell and In the hour it did not sell, as that leaf was left open under the bush and the diagonal side of the opposite direction of the bridge? Aff!
Another negativity is those rough fireflies, which looked more like lanterns than a firefly, as well as badly made or even imitated one, even I do better using Sony Vegas which is a professional multimedia editing program.
Seriously, how stingy of the technical staff, sin in a relatively simple effect to get.
Of the cast nothing to complain about, perfect, only they left the poor Bae Noo Ri in the background, everyone, she was unless it appeared, a pity, since the girl has potential.
Plus, watch it, it's worth seeing and reviewing! At least I loved it!