• Last Online: Jan 8, 2019

A Story of Yonosuke japanese movie review
A Story of Yonosuke
by Jamira_dramaGAL
Nov 27, 2013
The synopsis made this movie sound so simple. Originally I didn't plan on watching it because it seemed like just another take on the rich girl- poor boy plot but I was so wrong. I decided to watch this movie because of Yoshitaka-san and this truly was a beautiful movie. There was nothing dramatic in it. There was no suspense in the story. No twists or evil plots. There were no villains or heroes and no evil parents or scheming girlfriends and confusing love triangles. But none-the-less the movie was bitter-sweet. It had a carefree air throughout yet it drew me in with every scene. I don't think that the story is very unique or unconventional but the way everything came together left me with a warm feeling inside. The cinematography, script, directing, cast, acting, music and everything was in harmony. I loved watching this movie. If someone would have told me this story orally then it probably would not have as much as an impact as when I saw the actors living the roles. The performances were truly exceptional. This is definitely a must watch from my side ^__^