• Last Online: Jan 8, 2019

India
Akumu-Chan

by Jamira_dramaGAL

Jun 3, 2013
At first I wondered what could be so great about this plot and how they could make it interesting of 11 LONG episodes. This drama stayed in my plan to watch list for the longest time and I have skipped over this for other dramas plenty of times but eventually my love for Kitagawa Keiko could not be overlooked for long so I finally decided to watch this show. What I never expected was for this show to get me hooked on from the first few minutes of the first episode itself. All the characters were so brilliant and acting was out of this world. The surprise package for me was Gackt of whom I have never heard of before but fell in love with at the very first site. The story is definitely executed very well and the mystery surrounding each dream and the main characters itself kept me on a roller coaster ride through the show. The ending was really surprising and mysterious and I ironically felt that it was the best way to end the episode even though I would have loved to see more. Gackt I want to see you in many more dramas too!