• Location: Oppa-land

KangHae

Oppa-land
Moorim School
Mar 11, 2016
First of, story line is LAME. Like literally LAME. My advise, don't waste your time with this one if you are into dramas with gonna-screw-you-over plots like me. The story is about a bunch of students in a martial arts school and it tends to show some supernatural things as well but they are hardly focused on. The story revolves around an once-idol falling for one of the students (it just suddenly happened and I'm still trying to make sense of it) and another rich boy who has eyes for this girl only. Romance wasn't particularly cute or attractive AT.ALL. Half the time I was trying to process how come they are already in love and from where all these feelings are coming from? Friendship was the only best thing in this whole drama. First few episodes of the drama were really good and kept making me want to go back to it again and again but then it changed so drastically that I kept processing the stuff happening till the end. It was like the acting, the plot every had fell apart.

To be honest, I'm hyunwoo and hongbin's fan. Like HUGE fan of Hongbin and as a starlight I wanted to see his first drama with the lead role. His character was kind of annoying? I wanted to pull him out of this drama half the way. Hyunwoo was sleepy most of the time (last I saw his acting was in Con Artists) and was this ultimate sensible boy who was totally different in the beginning. What really happened to change him like that? I don't know. Eugene was a sweetheart, I LOVED her but the main girl Ye Ji? Not so much -.- I loved the idea of using International Cast, I was so great and new to see them. I hope they use this thing in more upcoming dramas. =3

Music was good, I mean the OSTs and other tracks used in the drama. Two osts are from vixx (YAYY).

Rewatch value? Not so much except for the friendship parts and some fighting scenes and THAT'S ALL.

Hyde, Jekyll, Me
Dec 10, 2015
Hyun Bin's first drama for me!!

Firstly, I know that people compare this drama with Kill Me, Heal Me but I would like to mention that I've seen Kill Me, Heal Me before this one and let me tell you that only basic story about the main lead having DID and the main girl being the trigger is the same, other than these two I didn't find much similarities so its just wrong to judge this amazing show from Kill Me, Heal Me point of view.

The story was awesome. I love the way how writer tried to show that no matter how many alter-egos, all of them together make ONE person. It was cute really, so I loved watching it though there was few holes here and there in the story.

Acting was AWESOME. I hadn't seen any of Hyun Bin's dramas or movies before and this was first for me and I LOVED his acting. He is amazing, really. JiMin was amazing too as well as the other people. Though Jimin's character got a little irritating towards the end but I was able to ignore it because of Hyun Bin's characters of course =p

Overall it was good and it has its own story, so don't compare it with Kill Me, Heal Me even though I'm a huge fan of that show! ^^

Perseverance, Goo Hae Ra
Nov 9, 2015
I shouldn't be writing the review after giving low ratings but I really need to let it all out!!

First, story: The basic story was vague, like really really weak. I couldn't understand whats happening most of the time. It was the big ent. company blocking everything for Perseverance and you come to know the answer to 'WHY' in the last two episodes!!
Character development is the thing that annoyed me the most. I'm BANA and ELF so I started this because of Jinyoung and Henry but I was so disappointed at how weak the characters were. Ray was like fake or something? He gave that kind of vibe and communication issues between the characters were horrible. They kept getting the misunderstandings regarding every second person and there comes a time when you are like: WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU GUYS?! -_-

Acting was ok, fine. Not many emotions except from Hyo Rin. Shi Yang's acting was good but then again his character ruined it for me -_-

Music is the best best thing in this drama. Really awesome song covers. I loved and enjoyed almost all of them so 9 points from me on this!

Rewatch value is low because believe me, I took more than two months to finish this! -_-

I apologize to the fans of this drama!! I really wanted to enjoy this one but TT_TT

Hello Monster
Nov 3, 2015
Ok so I started this drama because of Jang Na Ra and Seo In Guk like most out there!! And let me tell you, I wasn't disappointed!

The basic story: How people become monsters is awesome! Like really really cool concept so I loved it, a lot at that! I loved how the story started but it got kind of boring after eight or ninth episode? I kept waiting for the climax which never came and just like that it ended! The end was pretty speedy, I was super confused so I had to read different discussions of the viewers to know what actually happened though it wasn't that bad =D.

Acting was SUPERB! We all know about Seo In Guk who was awesome in this but for me, someone else surpassed him in this drama and that was Park Bo Gum! Seriously, this guy rocked the show with his complex character and PERFECT expressions! Looking forward to his work in the future dramas! Its been so long since I actually felt what the character was feeling, for me he was that good!
Jang Na Ra as usual was super sweet with her cheerful and somewhat dumb personality? But it was perfect for the story and I LOVED her =3
Other than these three main leads, lets not forget Team Leader =p and others! They were really good, the investigation team was love =3

Overall it was a good drama, I couldn't sit still until I finished it! Watched it like crazy!
If you are a fan of crime-like dramas and root for bromance rather than romance than give it a shot!!

Gu Family Book
Aug 16, 2015
Okay this drama, plot wise was AMAZING but for me it was always Wol Ryung and Seo Hwa! What they had in first two episodes didn't get out of my head till the very end. They made me love them and they made me cry just in limited scenes they had.
Choi Kang Chi and Dam Yeo Wool were soo cool! They brought fun to the story but I was hoping for some depth in their characters or something. The last episode threw me off but the ending at least was a happy one! =3
The acting on Choi Jin Hyuk and Lee Seung Gi parts was AMAZING. And Lee Sung Jae? He was so into his character that I might not like him in any drama again! @[email protected] T_T
The music was one of the awesome things in this drama! I totally loved all the tunes and songs they played in the background. Not to mention 'Another Heaven by Yisabel'. It was a song for Wol Ryung and Seo Hwa and it was BEAUTIFUL.
Overall it was a great drama =3

My Girlfriend is a Gumiho
Apr 8, 2015
Overall story for this drama is really adorable and sweet. You never get to be bored anywhere also Lee Seung Gi was awesome in this drama with his hilarious acting. I loved his interactions with his grandfather who himself was really hilarious. Shin Min Ah was super adorable. I really loved her because of her innocent nature and love for almost everyone. Director Ban and Min Sook were love. They were seriously meant for each other and I loved them act like clumsy teenagers!!!
Now coming to my favorite Teacher Dong Jo. He was sooooo cool and only normal person on the show kekeke who unfortunately fell for Gumiho. His part is super sad, I wished he would have ended up with someone cool or just ANYONE because I do not like the idea of his being alone for another thousands of years TT-TT
Acting was so cute, funny and really good overall but for me Director Ban and Min Sook were best when it came to acting =p
Music was soooooooooo good. Especially 'Trap by No Minwoo' and its instrumental. I was goner for this one. Other OSTs were really lovely too =3
Rewatch value is 5 for all those scenes between Gumiho and Dae Wong because they were adorable together and funny too. A perfect comedic and romantic couple =3
Overall I gave 7.5 points just because I was super heartbroken because of Dong Joo and because the ending was a bit clumsy.

Best Wedding
Apr 7, 2015
This drama is AWESOME!
I felt like leaving it in the starting two episodes because it wasn't making any sense but finally the plot started getting stronger and by the end I was crying with the characters.The story overall was SUPER. I am a big crazy fan for family stories and this one got me bad. Though I loved it but I didn't agree with all the aspects they showed in the drama. For once I really didn't like most of the decisions Ki Yeong made.
Yes married life isn't easy but its the life that you make and not everyone's life turns out to be the same. If she saw fault in Tae Yun's family, she should have tried to change it not turn her back. I apologize to those readers and viewers who think otherwise ;)
The acting was AMAZING. I started this drama because of No MinWoo and once again he stole the show. He was super amazing though his character was annoying and I badly wanted to whack him here and there. Shi Yeon unni was another best of the best. She played role of an awesome mother and anchor. I loved listening to her delivering the news =3
Music was reaaaaaaaaaalllly good. It was funny in first few episodes but as the story progressed and became more serious, so did the music.
Rewatch value is high because of the last 8 episodes. When Dan came into everyone's lives, the drama stole many hearts (watched it with my family that is why ;) )

49 Days
Dec 30, 2014
First of all I stayed up till 3am to finish this, this must show how crazy I was for this one!! @[email protected]
Plot overall is WOW! Simply! I love the story line and the concept a lot. It shows exactly how are people behind your back, it was painful to watch too but its true nevertheless.
Acting overall was good, especially Jung Il Won's,Nam Gyu Ri's and Lee Yo Won's. I fell in love with Il Won's and Gyu Ri's characters, their bickering and the friendship was so sweet and funny =3
And the relationship between the characters was ok overall, I guess!!
Music was really good, no doubt about it. Tracks were sooooooo good especially 'There was nothing by Jung Yup, Scarecrow by Jung Il Won and Feneste Che Luciv by Oh Hyun Ran'
In simple words it was one of my most favorite Korean dramas ?????

Shut Up: Flower Boy Band
Dec 24, 2014
I started this drama because I really love the dramas based on youth and music! Once I started this, I couldn't stop because it was really really good!
I love the story-line a lot because it was unpredictable and what it showed was real struggles one has to go through to achieve something. It is perfect example of 'To achieve something, you have to lose something'. The way story went up and down really surprised me because I couldn't predict what will happen next!
Acting over all was good! I really loved Myungsoo's acting, his acting and character impressed me a lot and also I love the way he was paired up with Ye-Rim =3
I loved Lee Min-Ki's carefree and bold character and he is the one who forms the base for this drama also not to mention Sung Joon's impressive character and acting. Other boys were really good at their parts as well!!
Songs of this drama are really really good. The music Eye Candy makes is the real one I mean they really had to sing the songs for this drama. I loved Jaywalking, Love you Like you (L ft Ye-Rim) and WakeUp. They were soo perfect according the situations the characters wrote them.
I recommend everyone who love youth and music based dramas to give this drama a shot and trust me, you would LOVE it!!