• Location: UK
  • Join Date: November 29, 2018

Do you "Truth or Dare" with me?

by PurpleJem

Mar 9, 2019
I know only the pilot is out so far, but the rest won't be made unless it gets lots of views, so I'm here to encourage you to watch it!

It's honestly AMAZING, I was enraptured the entire time! It starts off with fairly normal kdrama vibes, but then BOOM massive twist, in so, SO many ways – not just because they’re gay but because they’re CONFIDENT!! I can’t believe they just went for it like that, it's so rare to see in fiction, especially in kdramas. I squealed, delighted by these confident gays, and laughed at the poor oblivious straight boy. Absolutely hilarious, adorable, and satisfying. Amazing acting, wonderful, fresh writing – overall perfection! And this is just the pilot!!! I really hope a lot of people watch it so they will make the rest!! Although it honestly works great as a standalone piece, if it weren’t for “pilot episode” written in the title, I’d think it was a short film. When I found out it is directed by a woman and has a female staff, I was not surprised at all, lesbian works by women is ALWAYS the best! Please don't miss out on this masterpiece, go watch it now!