• Last Online: Jan 12, 2018

Ichaa96_

Indonesia
A Round Trip to Love Part 2
Jan 25, 2017
Well yeah....you will see what is the most scariest things when you are too obsession over something..Ya you know..Love can turn someone into anything...The rape things is (almost) exactly just with in its novel...Lu Feng's frustration makes him to do anything as long as he can stay beside Xiao Chen..It is still a love but the way he shows what the love is semi wrong (since his action reflects his biggest disappointment toward Xiao Chen)...

AND THE ENDING IS AMBIGUOUS..you may choose your imagination either it should be happy or sad ending..

Still hoping for part 3 ><

Wanna know more ? Read my review of this part on my LJ : https://t.co/vBTe1qllth

A Round Trip to Love
Jan 25, 2017
An EXCELLENT YAOI MOVIE.. Eventhough it is not exactly 100% like in novel, but it is still an outstanding movie for me.. A reality that LGBT have to face.. You will get all human emotion while watching this movie..

Wanna know more, check my review on my LJ : https://t.co/gNjtoQlL2Y
Aug 11, 2016
This story will be told you about a guy with one sided love... The storyline is so slow, so i won't recommend it to you who hate slow storyline..But it ended beautifully.. I love this series rather than densha.. The story is more logical rather densha.. and the conversations is also warm and phyloshopical..

Watch densha first then watch this series...
Minami-kun no Koibito: My Little Lover
Jul 22, 2016
If you a romance lover and wanting another story like Itakiss LIT, This dorama should be a good choice for you !

Actually i decided to watch this series because the director is same like Itakiss LIT.. and what i get ? Satisfaction, of course..

Firstly, I thought Minami-kun as cold as Irie.. But He is different, he is more like human being (?) I hate when Minami is soft-hearted towards Sayori.. But when i think again about it, A man should act like that toward the girl, right ?

The storyline is so cute and i love the opening theme >< i can't skip the opening video...

Because of this dorama, i have fallen to Nakagawa Taishi as well <3 <3

SPOILER : They ended up getting married ^^

Good Morning Call
Jul 9, 2016
I just come to watch this drama because of Shiraishi and Dori..but i don't regret it !

It really gives High school love typical..If you love Itakiss in Tokyo and LDK, you have to watch this drama..

This is mix of Itakiss and LDK..Well, LDK is living in one place and Itakiss is the girl keeps approaching the guy..

1 episode left i haven't watched..Hoping for sequel like manga ^^
Prince's Prince
May 9, 2016
This web-drama is about a brother-complex :D since i biased Jonghoon so much,i'm so hype when i knew that he is starring as lead-male in web drama ><

Park Shi Hyun is jealous to his little sister,Park Yu Na.She obsess with character game..Shi Hyun decides to go to that company of game and plans to destroy the company..He meets Lee Mong Ryong and the others..In order to achive his goal,he pretends to be a gay and seduce Mong Ryong.

This web-drama is recommended for you guys ^^

I hope this review will help you ^^
Seven Days: Monday - Thursday
May 9, 2016
I watched this around 3 months ago,This is one of the most beautiful BL movie that i had never seen..

This movie has 2 part..first part of this series tells about Touji as the junior,who is popular as one-week man,dates with his senior,Yuzuru.Touji always accepts anyone who asks him to go date and will give answer 1 week after.Actually,he has crush on Shino.But as the time goes by,their relathionship getting serious...

Actually i'm a takumi-kun series hardcore (not series 1)..And after long time,this movie makes me get the same feeling when i watched takumi-kun <333

I hope this review will help you guys...don't forget to watch both of part of this movie ^^

HiGH&LOW
May 8, 2016
Actually i'm not someone who intro to the action - gang drama / movie,but since most of the characters are HOTTIES,so i tried to watch this drama..

YOU WON'T REGRET IT AFTER YOU WATCH IT ! This drama is highly recommended for men since the story is about fight all the time :D

S.W.O.R.D is the initial of all 5 popular and rude group in each of their district.

1.Sanooh organization
Head : Cobra (He is freaking cool XDD)
The story focused on this group..Friendship,pain,betrayal,helping the newbie,accidentaly involve in drug trafficking.If you girl,i recommend you to prepare some tissues for last episode :DD

2.White Rascals
Leader : Rockey
This organization is what the girls dream about..They protect girl from getting hurt..They want girls to keep be 'whiter' rather than be 'black'..I think this group is the richest one,since they have their own bar..

3.Oya High School
School representative (i'm still laughing whenever hear this kind of them calling their fucking boss XDD):Murayama.
I think this group is the most extremely rude group among all..They decide their boss by someone who can receives 100 punches and defeat all the members..

4.Rude Boys
Leader : Smokey
My favorite gang among all group <3 <3 <3 They protect the nameless street..They claim theirselves as a 'family'..They won't any intruders touch and hurt their family..One of the reason why i watch this drama is Kubota san <3 <3 He is freaking cool at fighting :33..This group is the coolest one for me because their parkour show (no wonder,one of the cast is parkour practicional :D)
I think smokey is also the wisest leader among all leader..The true leader always considers the others as family,right ? You will find out why he is the wisest leader on around 7-8 episode..Unfortunately,he got weakness T__T

5.Daruma Family
Boss : Hinata
I did not more about this gang,but i think the boss is the scariest leader among all..They have ambition to destroy all the gang because of reverge..

Each episode always focused on a thing..Their fighting scene is so damn good and the camera angle went smoothly..Moreover their OST are also good as background song..

There is still S2 of this series and the movie for the conclusion of this series..I hope my review will help you guys ^^