• Join Date: December 15, 2018

Cheese in the Trap

by Yo0osammy

I wouldn't say I'm upset per say, but I am. I didn't read the webtoon nor do I plan on it and I do not plan on watching the movie either; all in all, I truly from the bottom of my heart thought this show was wonderful. I wouldn't say the main male actor was a sociopath per say, he just didn't know how to express himself or do things in the correct way, well they were correct, just to him, ya know? The chemistry between the 2 main characters was actually really nice and I highly appreciate the main girl as her, she's actually a pretty good actress for those of you that say she's not. It was a good, nice, realistic story that let you know that, if you're not willing to change how you are or if you're in the process, it's true, you shouldn't drag along the person that you love or loves you. It's like being a drug addict, why take someone on that ride? How it ended did absolutely suck but it was creative in the aspect is that life does move on even though it hurts, ya feel me? Definitely had it's moments, my anxiety was killing me most of the time because I wanted to push through; a lot happened but it was dope.