• Location: Philippines

Alchemist korean drama review
Alchemist
by apxril
Feb 16, 2016
I really love this!!! Super cute!! At first, I watched this for YoungJi and I was prepared if she would act bad but she's actually good as a first time actress~~ Yay!!! The story's really nice, it's new and refreshing. Not only the students have stories but the professors too! At the middle of the drama, I actually thought that the theme of this drama would be great as a 100 episode sitcom. This had a lot of funny, cute, and a hint of horror. You'll see when you watch it. Lol. This was really short so I'd really like to have more episodes. The actors here seems to be somewhat new. I only know Young Ji and Cho Hye Jung (from Because It's The First Time, which is actually pretty similar to this drama, if you're looking on watching a college drama like this one, I recommend it.) I've never watched the other casts, but they did really well. They're all so cute huhu will be watching them out~ The bgm music of this was mostly k-indie, some ziont and english songs, that will really make your heart flutter. They fit really well to the scenes. I loved every one of it, I know most of them but also discovered new ones, so thanks to this drama. I also love the quote they added at the end. It's from Paulo Coelho's novel with the same title, The Alchemist, which I'm reading very soon. Overall the drama was really fun and well executed. I enjoyed this very much! I am keeping it on my pc, so I could rewatch next time. :)