• Location: Philippines

Unforgettable korean movie review
Unforgettable
by apxril
Mar 22, 2016
I just watched this movie. I don't know how to put my review into words without a spoiler. That explains how short and vague the synopsis of this movie is. The story was heartbreaking for me and I cried a lot. I don't know if this is a spoiler, but I find the story similar to AnoHana. If you loved that movie, you'll love this too. The poster actually is a huge spoiler too. lol. I also don't know if it's just my mood, but I actually kind of got bored in the first half of the movie, so I watched the other half the next day. If you felt the same, please don't give it up. Give it another chance, and you'll love it. The acting was really good. Not one had bad acting. There are times that they're not talking but you can totally understand what they want to portray. My favorite scene was the scene underwater. No words, just amazing acting. I loved all the music they played too. The most "unforgettable" was the one they played in the radio. Weeps. I don't find the story as original as I've watched a similar one, but I'm still giving this a perfect 10 because even then, It still has its own personality and overall, I find the movie wonderful. I loved the subtle romance for teen characters. It was sad but so 'Genuine', as the title given.