• Last Online: Feb 23, 2019
  • Location: 26 year old student.
  • Join Date: March 21, 2014

mecchaumai

26 year old student.

mecchaumai

26 year old student.
Tsumi to Batsu: A Falsified Romance

by mecchaumai

Jun 4, 2014
When I started out watching this drama I actually really liked it. The story was gripping, most of the acting was good and it was from the perspective of the criminal which is the type I enjoy most (as I find the psychology behind it really interesting). However, that being said, after the first two episodes I think the story became a little bit lacking. This drama became way too long and could have been completed in about 4 episodes with the same amount of substance and effect. It seemed to me that most of the scenes had become 'fillers' rather than taking the story further. This is the reason I've given it such a low score (whereas up to the end of the second episode I would have given it a strong 7). That being said, the main storyline is interesting for fans of the psychological genre. If not for the main character, for the character 'Baba Hikaru'. I think that the story could have benefited from delving even more into the psychology of her actions. I think that the music was the best part of this drama. A lot of dramas often over or underuse suspenseful music, whereas this drama seemed to me to have just the right amount. It won't be a drama that I rewatch anytime soon but it's okay for those people that don't watch many dramas of this genre.