• Last Online: 11 minutes ago

Muharraq, Bahrain
Moon River

by fatema

Nov 11, 2015
What a pile of mess! I don't even feel like writing a review. This started great but then everything took a drastic and boring turn. Here is what to expect: - Martial art girl and big shot guy fall in love - Wannabe-male-friendship between 3 guys (or should I say wannabe-like-boys-over-flowers) - Obsessive girl who ignores the guy who loves her unconditionally (grrr) and follows the guy who doesn't care about her at all! - Lots of funny moments + romantic/sweet moments at the beginning of the drama (which you will forget after a lot of drama towards the end) - I gotta admit that the songs are pretty catchy x3 - Lucy I LOVE! She's got a supporting role but she is very adorable and likable. I totally fell in love with the actress. - Father's power and business deals that ruin their kids life. It's not a completely bad drama. Honestly, it is fun and sweet. But because the plot had been stretched to 30 episodes, flaws started to pile up. So I'd recommend watching this at least once (while fast-forwarding the dramatic scenes).