The website is currently undergoing maintenance. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• Location: hell
  • Birthday: December 02
  • Join Date: April 4, 2017
Oh My Venus
Apr 21, 2017
I have been putting off watching Oh My Venus despite the fact that I knew a lot of people liked it because I just didn't think I would vibe with the plot. Luckily, I was really mistaken! This drama was addicting and had me falling in love from the first episode. The plot itself worked a lot better and was a lot healthier than I imagined it to be. It was a little ridiculous to me that they considered Joo Eun to be wildly overweight when she was just a little chubby to begin with, but it is Korea. I did find that with all the characters that there were times, especially towards the end, where their plots didn't feel entirely cohesive and that I was watching three different dramas in one. The plot got a little fuzzy in the later episodes, but the cuteness of the leads certainly made up for it. I ADORE this entire cast. The side characters were interesting and I cared about them. Joon Sung and Ji Wong were the most lovable pair and I couldn't get enough of them. Overall, I get why this drama is highly recommended. It's not perfect, but it's something a little different that is refreshing and fun to watch.