maybe this can help too..

mkvdrama.org

if you use wetv you can prob directly support jol2

too bad it's still not airing in WeTV in my country. But i found the legal alternative way to watch. Go to Youtube, search channel MZTV exclusive Chinese drama, you'll find playlist JoL season 2 with Engsub.

Mstwinser:

too bad it's still not airing in WeTV in my country. But i found the legal alternative way to watch. Go to Youtube, search channel MZTV exclusive Chinese drama, you'll find playlist JoL season 2 with Engsub.

just use my account on wetv and download proton vpn or windscribe both free and use usa as the ip address this way its gunna be available 

Mstwinser:

I went there and it's locked. Do we have to have premium membership to watch there or may I know from what country it can be accessed? Thank you

you can use wetv and if you are not in america or canada you can download protonvpn or windscribe vpn both free and choose usa as location and u can use my account password above somewhere

An chuxia:

you can use wetv and if you are not in america or canada you can download protonvpn or windscribe vpn both free and choose usa as location and u can use my account password above somewhere

Ok will try it, thank you 🙏