If any of you have any idia then please tell 

It's a big spoiler, big time. But anyway since you ask for it. It's the Princess Royal. The crown prince has been having illicit affairs with his aunt. 

wow this elder princess is really a playgirl. i remember that after her eviction of capital, the elder princess said that she has someone powerful (a man) on her back and planning something more terrifying. 

and she is coming back in this season 02, wooo there wil be many things in this season. 

Omg!!! The elder princess??? The one that is accused with 2nd prince???!!! Wtfugggggg!!!! That is wild!!!!!!!!!! 

Wonder if his mama knows that the lady in painting is the elder princess???!!! 

So the elder princess is the sister of the emperor, right???

roro4:

So the elder princess is the sister of the emperor, right???

But it was mentioned in season 1, Ep 4 that they are not blood related….. so I never really understood how a brother and sister in a royal family is not blood related.….. they should at least still be half siblings…… ? but the title she holds is also rather unconventional. Grand Princess.… Hurm…. Unless she was adopted, which is surprising…

but it should defo be the case though coz if otherwise….. Fan Xian and Wan’er would be first cousins….. ??? 

They’re basically second cousins ?

I don’t know wot they are and I don’t know if they ever explicitly stated this in the novel coz there are just way tooooo many chapters, only read selected chapters, didn’t like the novel as much as the series…

BUT in the novel they did explicitly mention that first cousins weren’t allowed to get married during that period of time, against the law…. Think it was mentioned around chapter ~450…..

Ohhh hhh maybe they’re not second cousins??  

I just saw someone mention in the thread. Apparently she was adopted and they stated this in S1…. lol, but I’ve watched S1 numerous times and never came across this. Only said she is not the Emperor’s blood related sister…. 

it was princess li yun rui. Lol no wonder his mother was angry ?

Anoif:

I just saw someone mention in the thread. Apparently she was adopted and they stated this in S1…. lol, but I’ve watched S1 numerous times and never came across this. Only said she is not the Emperor’s blood related sister…. 

I think it becouse of the original languge and sub sometime change some minor detail.
you mentioned above you have read novel is story truly faithfull to the novel expect the faked death and  his friend death. 

i also heard from comment in JOF S1, that in the novel, the grand princess also seduced the emperor, but fail.