i am sick and tired of watching powerful immortal ML and timid and helpless human FL. any drama where FL is the immortal like Hotel Delluna?

• Only Love You (she's an immortal nine tailed fox who saved him as a human child, he's now an adult and she's still the same. She does give up her immortality in the final episode to save him from dying and becomes a human like him.)
  • Scent of Love (she's an immortal demon, he's a human. She does become human at the end, though.)
  • Orange Marmalade (she's a vampire, he's a human)
  • The Sweet Blood (she's a vampire, he's human)
  • Demon Emperor's Little Matchmaker (she's an immortal goddess, he's a demon. She gives up her immortality in trade for saving him, though.)
  • Wulin Heroes (might count? she's not really "immortal", but she comes back to life every time she dies and the ML is human)
 emeraldarrows:
  • Only Love You (she's an immortal nine tailed fox who saved him as a human child, he's now an adult and she's still the same. She does give up her immortality in the final episode to save him from dying and becomes a human like him.)
  • Scent of Love (she's an immortal demon, he's a human. She does become human at the end, though.)
  • Demon Emperor's Little Matchmaker (she's an immortal goddess, he's a demon. She gives up her immortality in trade for saving him, though.)
  • Wulin Heroes (might count? she's not really "immortal", but she comes back to life every time she dies and the ML is human)

thank you so so much. for this and the previous post!!!!!

emeraldarrows:
Orange Marmalade (she's a vampire, he's a human)

i read the manhwa when i was like 12 lol. it was awesome!! but i couldn't continue the series as they changed so so so much of it

emeraldarrows:

thank you so so much, im gonna watch them all by this week lol!

but do you know any modern dramas on this trope?

No, I don't, sorry! I've seen quite a few powerful non human FL/human ML that are modern but I don't think she' s supposed to be immortal in any of them, just powerful. I can rec some of those, if you like?

emeraldarrows:

No, I don't, sorry! I've seen quite a few powerful non human FL/human ML that are modern but I don't think she' s supposed to be immortal in any of them, just powerful. I can rec some of those, if you like?

yes yes sure! immortality isn't a necessity as long as FL is powerful and supernatural and ML is a normal human, like Del luna or white snake

Okay! :) All of these have a human ML and a non human FL.

Modern day:

Historical:

and some bonus movies:

I hope you find something you enjoy! :)

emeraldarrows:
I hope you find something you enjoy! :)

thank you so so so so much!!!