Looking for some thrillers that are genuinely thrilling. Like high stakes, have you on the edge of your seat, gripping thrillers with lots of action. Some that I watched and fit this for me would be Flower of Evil, Bad Guys (Thai), Big Mouth, The Veil ,  & Memorist

Started Revenant, Dark Hole, and Grid but they're unable to keep me on the edge of my seat. Maybe they're too slow or maybe it's the detachment from the characters. Maybe it's both

Any country is fine & bonus points for whump 

And big thanks if you can let me know if it's a sad or happy ending. I prefer knowing in advance

These were the most "edge of your seat" for me. All have happy endings except Blind which has a sort of bittersweet one (let me know if you want details) .

emeraldarrows:

These were the most "edge of your seat" for me. All have happy endings except Blind which has a sort of bittersweet one (let me know if you want details) .

Thank you so much for the recommendations!!! 

I would really appreciate the details (ㅅ´ ˘ `)

Arclei:

Thank you so much for the recommendations!!! 

I would really appreciate the details (ㅅ´ ˘ `)

I'll try to be as spoiler free as possible because the plot has so many twists but both the ML and FL get happy, satisfying endings, while of the supporting characters get sad endings. So, it's basically happy but there's a bittersweet feeling because even though those characters deserve their endings due to the wrong things they did in getting revenge, the tragedy of what happened to them as children and how no one even tried to help them back then still leaves you with a sad feeling.

emeraldarrows:

I'll try to be as spoiler free as possible because the plot has so many twists but both the ML and FL get happy, satisfying endings, while of the supporting characters get sad endings. So, it's basically happy but there's a bittersweet feeling because even though those characters deserve their endings due to the wrong things they did in getting revenge, the tragedy of what happened to them as children and how no one even tried to help them back then still leaves you with a sad feeling.

Aaaaah, okay, gotcha! Thanks for the careful explanation. Greatly appreciated <3

Arclei:

Aaaaah, okay, gotcha! Thanks for the careful explanation. Greatly appreciated <3

NP! I hope you find something you enjoy. :)

+ Train  => has a more open end, but it ends kind of positive.

These have all character trauma and amazing character development:
Watcher - grey ending
Signal - honestly, hands down, best korean drama. I saw you have not seen it, defo watch it ;) but open end
Burning Ice - kinda greyish but more on the "happy" side.
Nobody Knows - good ending
Beyond Evil - kinda goodish ending
Save ME - goodish ending
Burning River - goodish ending
Day and Night - greyish ending

These three are quite brutal so be aware:
Victim's Game - this has a kinda goodish ending, however there is a 2nd season planned.
King of Pigs - pseudo goodish ending.
Somebody - this is arthouse. I honestly think it is a very very well done thriller and if you enjoy a good developed story with complex characters, go for this one. But it is definitely not the usual drama. The ending is arthouse and more a philosophical/psychological one. It is neither happy nor sad.

since you named Veil I'd say try Awaken. It is very similar to Veil in a good and bad way. Awaken has a good ending

Wow, thank you so much for the recommendations and for letting me know how they end!! Appreciate your notes too! Gotta say, what you described of Somebody and what I've read about it, it seems very interesting. Never heard of it before so extra thanks for that recc!