I just finished watching all the episodes and the ending did not give me closure. I really enjoyed watching this slice of life piece, and seeing different people reaction to the situation. Of course watching movies/series that makes you ask yourself "what will I do if I was in that position?" is usually very entertaining.

I also enjoyed watching the FL make her own decisions and I want to see what happened to her at the end.

So, what do you think? Will there be a second season?

I don't think it's necessary. In the last scene we can clearly see the asteroid coming. Also, many people rated this drama low because slice of life dramas are not for them and YAI. I don't understand why as he had plenty of scenes. IMO there was no such thing as one main character. They were all important.

No need to drag it out. 

H A:

I just finished watching all the episodes and the ending did not give me closure. I really enjoyed watching this slice of life piece, and seeing different people reaction to the situation. Of course watching movies/series that makes you ask yourself "what will I do if I was in that position?" is usually very entertaining.

I also enjoyed watching the FL make her own decisions and I want to see what happened to her at the end.

So, what do you think? Will there be a second season?

No. It is a Limited Series.

I would love that, but it's unlikely to ever happen.