Yoo Babi since S1. I sensed he's the endgame even then and still hoping he would be in S2.

zamfam_KK:

I am Team Goo Woong 

No Matter What 

How do I like this?

I am team Yumi, men come and go, she must happy on her own first. 

Woong of course!!!

I am Team Yumi . She deserve to be happy <3 

Team babi, but i dont want him to end up with yumi. He deserved someone better than her. Someone who will fight for him

what happened with yoo babi cannot be fixed. if the guy is so easily swayed by others girls, or their feelings, yumi will forever be anxious about babi's faithfulness. 

what happened with woong is fixable: she must find someone in woong relatives who can tell her when something happen, or she can learn how to decode his moods. that's very fixable.

but I am team ahn de yooon! :p

(and now she is dating babi again! bad call...)

Might be late to reply haha but currently at the near end of S2. At first, I had hopes for team ba bi, but when I found out the reason of their breakup, I just want who makes yumi happy, I mean Yumi also went to see Woong (Patdol) after giving him the rice cooker but at least she told ba bi that time and not put herself in a compromising situation where she will be tempted. But ba bi on the other hand, he knows  how the confession made him feel and yet put himself in situations where it will encourage the feelings (I mean even before the confession). Like Da Eun will not die if she wont get Ba Bi's jacket (lending your jacket is kind of intimate idk). Nevertheless I am enjoying S2 much more than S1. Hope they will all be happy and grow individually and they are all good actors, laughed a lot in S2 haha = )