-Aprillen-:

I'd like to request a watch party of episodes 11+12 plus the special episodes, if and when they get subbed. I've held off on episode 11 until I can watch it back to back with the finale. But if people just want to watch ep 12+specials, I'd be down for that too. 

I don't know when irozuku's subs are going to be released. I also don't know about the specials. Which makes it difficult to plan more watch parties. 

But we are already planning a watch party with the user Boron  for raw episode 12 + subbed episode 12 + special episodes (all WeTv)

However, I would be down to watch episode 11 and 12 and the specials when Irozuku has the subs and I'm free :D Or maybe someone else would like to host. 

I know that Janosch was planning to host a marathon

I thought maybe some people here are interested in it. The whole hosting experience has been very positive. I met many interesting people during our watch parties for Cherry Magic and Alice in Borderland and I hope to continue the tradition with other J-Dramas. Maybe less frequently. We are thinking about watching the J-Drama High&Low with Machida soon. You don't have to know me to participate. Everyone is welcome:

If you are interested, there's more info below:

I'm planning on continuing the J-dramas/movies watch parties. 

I want to continue to watch and discuss with others J-Dramas. We don't have to limit ourselves to dramas. I'm open to suggestions.

We might start watching something during the holidays! 

You can find more information here:  https://mydramalist.com/discussions/japanese-drama-movies/57865-the-j-dramas-watch-party-club 

(You can subscribe to that thread for notifications and updates by clicking on the eye or you can comment! )

Usually, we use the chat function because it is less distracting. It is difficult to find times that suit everyone, but even if you can't join every session, the experience to watch something together is always quite fun.  

I know some people felt like they have to know me to join our watch parties, but everyone is welcome! Don't feel like you have to know me, or Cherry Magic or Alice in Borderland. :)

We already thought about watching High&Low together next, but here is a list where you can vote and suggest dramas.  

https://mydramalist.com/list/4KoW7nm4

WATCH PARTY EVENTS
UPDATE:

Hello everyone!

After the live stream, you can meet here
https://www.watchparty.me/#didactic-effect-dust
so that we can watch the raw episode 12 together as soon as I find a link or someone here kindly posts one. We can also chat, but it will stay spoiler-free in the chat.So please respect that.
Boron is going to stream the subbed Episode 12 and the special episodes (WeTV). If it's possible you will be able to watch it at the same watchparty.me room. In case it's not, you will find the link in the comments and in the watchparty room.

First of all, I am really sorry that I haven't been the most active these days but Christmas business came into the way... So, I wanna do our wrap up marathon on the 29th. Please give me some feedback if you like the day and I'll fix a time. I love you all <3

janosch :

First of all, I am really sorry that I haven't been the most active these days but Christmas business came into the way... So, I wanna do our wrap up marathon on the 29th. Please give me some feedback if you like the day and I'll fix a time. I love you all <3

Works for me!

I have both 11 and 12 downloaded now, plus the two specials in pretty good quality that I found on YouTube and downloaded (because CM videos tend to get taken down pretty fast).  So if anyone feels like joining a recap  watchparty of those, I could host that. (Just in case nobody else is planning to do it -  I've scanned the comments and looked through this thread but couldn't find anyone saying they were going to do it.)

A heads up: We are planning to do a wrap-up marathon of the entire series +specials, split in two sessions because of the length. It will be hosted by me and Boron, and the preliminary times and dates are as follows:

Episodes 1-7 on December 30th at 12 (noon) UTC, hosted by Aprillen in Udon's Chamber

Episodes 8-12 + Valentine & Rokkaku + Tsuge & Minato on December 31st at 12 (noon) UTC, hosted by Boron in Udon's Chamber

Click the links to see the times in your own time zone. If I can figure out how to make one of those Carrd things I'll do that too. 

(Times are preliminary, but if they change we'll try to let you know as early as possible.)

I'll likely be able to join for 31st! Thanks for doing hosting

Well, Kosmi crashed, but we managed to watch to the end of ep 7 right before it died. Fingers crossed that it works tomorrow!

Hopefully I'll be able to join tomorrow <3

-Aprillen-:

Well, Kosmi crashed, but we managed to watch to the end of ep 7 right before it died. Fingers crossed that it works tomorrow!

Hopefully it works, I'll join tomorrow!

Thank you for joining today! And if you missed it, don't worry, I will probably host more of these... #cantmoveon

It was nice being able to join again! Hope to do this again sometime in the future ^^

Thank you for hosting the watch party! It was a fun start to a new year ^_^