Kim Han-Mi is my favourite but given the poster shows him with  Kim Hee-A I'm guessing it'll be her. As for the future thing, assuming he is transported back to the present at some point they will reveal who he ends up with then i.e happily married,

Chelsea Black:

Kim Han-Mi is my favourite but given the poster shows him with  Kim Hee-A I'm guessing it'll be her. As for the future thing, assuming he is transported back to the present at some point they will reveal who he ends up with then i.e happily married,

Ikr..Han mi is my fav too..sadly its probably kim hee ah since she is the main cast. I wish it was Han Mi tho..

XtremeGirl:

Ikr..Han mi is my fav too..sadly its probably kim hee ah since she is the main cast. I wish it was Han Mi tho..

Or they'll keep it totally boring and he'll get with the intelligent one who becomes a prosecutor thanks to him. I would like it t be more dynamic

Kim Han-mi. Hee-woo has the most chemistry with her and their scenes are really cute.. 

Crazy how Lee Joon Gi has chemistry with all of his co-stars! My fav is Han Mi but I'm pretty sure it's going to stay one-sided (I love her as a 2FL). I also wouldn't mind Hee Ah bc she's so cute

Chelsea Black:

Or they'll keep it totally boring and he'll get with the intelligent one who becomes a prosecutor thanks to him. I would like it t be more dynamic

Nah, i think both of them think of each other as friends from the very start. More siblings vibes than anything 

emi:

Crazy how Lee Joon Gi has chemistry with all of his co-stars! My fav is Han Mi but I'm pretty sure it's going to stay one-sided (I love her as a 2FL). I also wouldn't mind Hee Ah bc she's so cute

Yup, I think in the webtoon, they kinda imply he ends up with Hee-Ah but I hope in the drama, he ends up with Han-mi. Although, tbf, even in the drama they kinda hint he likes Hee-Ah.

Dylan Rodrigues :

Yup, I think in the webtoon, they kinda imply he ends up with Hee-Ah but I hope in the drama, he ends up with Han-mi. Although, tbf, even in the drama they kinda hint he likes Hee-Ah.

Hee Ah is also listed as a main character while Han Mi is only a support character... That alone usually tells us who has the most chances of being endgame

Dylan Rodrigues :

Nah, i think both of them think of each other as friends from the very start. More siblings vibes than anything 

Same! I do prefer them as friends, they have a really good platonic relationship, almost siblings-like

Hm... 

So... there are four(?) potential female leads in this drama.

As of episode 5, I think, the show organizers have been leaning towards Kim Hee Ah as the first female lead.

Also, after watching a number of dramas, I believe, for most of the audiences, their pick would have been either Kim Hee Ah or Kim Gyu Ri. 

Why would audience choose the two of them?

Kim Hee Ah - because she seems to come from quite powerful chaebol family who might help ML with his goals in the future. - which would mean there are chances they get closer. Mainly because, she seems smart - beauty with brain

Kim Gyu Ri - They kinda(?) knew each other since ML's past life. She is in the same field as him. She is level headed. And one characteristic that FL usually have - dedicated to her family.

About Han Ji Hyun... there are few to no chances of being main FL (she is probably going to die - she being a grim reaper - unless a miracle happens once again) Also, up until now, they haven't had much interaction.

Personally I would like to see more of Kim Han Mi together with ML I prefer her as the main Female Lead.  She has a background which if explored to the MLs and hers mutal benefits can make the story intriguing as well.

(which seems unlikely to happen due to her father being who he is.) 

No doubt, I can see chemistry between the different charcters. I still find Kim Han Mi - Kim Hee Won dynamic more appealing.

Last case scenario would be the ML ends with no one at all. But they may not do that to us after giving us 3 - 4 potential female leads in the beginning.

That being said, I read some parts of the webtoon. And though they didn't talk about the relationship, the last frame from the webtoon had both ML and Kim Hee Ah. So, yes anything could happen.

Now... I'll start reading others views now.

Kim Hee Ah and Kim Han MI could become rivals. Part of that due to Hee woo. He should have known Han mi has feeling for him from early on. (Being someone who relive his life he should know better). I don't know if he intentionally keep it that way but he could be taking advantages of the two girls' feeling towards him

WPBear:

Kim Hee Ah and Kim Han MI could become rivals. Part of that due to Hee woo. He should have known Han mi has feeling for him from early on. (Being someone who relive his life he should know better). I don't know if he intentionally keep it that way but he could be taking advantages of the two girls' feeling towards him

Yeah there's that and the risk that one dies due to his negligent , flirty behaviour 

Although this is never going to happen, but I will still choose Han Ji-Hyun any day. Even if she's villain's PS.

Kim Han-Mi (rocker style, unwanted daugther from adultery) i will go for her