Forgot to add this to the thread:

The inmate who attacked Big Mouse and made him unconscious was #214x (probably 2145).

Jerry's number is 254x.

The inmate is no. 2149

He’s ML’s cell mate.

You can see in ep.6 at min.2:20 (the list of the people who stay in that cell) and at min.11:33 (guy on the right)

ioxoxo:

The inmate is no. 2149

He’s ML’s cell mate.

You can see in ep.6 at min.2:20 (the list of the people who stay in that cell) and at min.11:33 (guy on the right)

Woot! Good catch!

ri0:

My theory/speculation:

1. Big Mouse is No bak (the one who took the knife for Changho). He knows about astrology,  and thus the use of tarot card. 

2. Jerry is helping No bak

3. Remember in ep 3, No bak ask CH to find his daughter for him. This daughter might be Miho that's why he choose CH. You never know,  Miho might be adopted by go gi kwang

4. And so maybe, go gi kwang is  No bak helper outside of prison

Wow that’s a very good plot twist 

MyDelta:
Yeah those could be big clues. To me I still feel that Park Chang Ho is Big Mouse and he was acting all along to be incompetent, as of episode 5. After all, he was great against the 3 guys even before going to jail. Everything that was planted in his office and the mysterious/anonymous tips would have been done by himself and he went to prison on purpose to bring down the NR forum organization and avenge the murder. Also PCH as BM definitely has contacts inside (the prison guard) and outside the prison. As for Jerry, I think he's a cop undercover and that's why he's uncomfortable with how PCH is acting as BM.

I love your speculations. This seems quite fitting.

Jerry is not big mouse so he is off on the big mouse suspect list 

I don't know about the mayor being Big Mouse but both him and his wife are very suspicious for different reasons his wife is definitely hiding something and he himself doesn't appear to be innocent either

Well i think at the end, we might have two options:

1. Big Mouse is someone we suspect from the beginning :P 

2. It will be a total suprise 

So overall, few theories, which imo were mentioned also already 

1. Park Chang Ho   is indeed BM and making us confused. I agree on some comments, that narration is mostly from his perspective. But he can lie to us, for whatever reason. But one thing, makes me question this theory - did he was catched because he slipped, or he had greater plan in mind, to execute? and that's why he landed in jail? Was it pre-planned? And if so, how Go Mi Ho role is, in all of this? He planned to use her , as his cover for the rest of his life, or throw her away at some point?  And overall, how much would be planned, how much was go with the flow vibe?  Also if the plan was, to catch big fishes, it also would be interesting. But why he would risk so  much for something? 

2. Go Mi Ho  - it's some option. Presented, as desperate wife, she would definetly, make us bamboozled. Still, then PCH would go, to the jail, because he wanted to cover for her (knowing/suspecting his wife) or something backfired, and PCH ended up in in the jail by accident? Dunno, what to think about it 

3. Jerry  - imo Mouse wannabe :P but overall he's very sus. Obedient and sneaky at the same time. So yeah, version that he might know/work for the real one, would make sens. Is he the one - dunno, i need more datas. Anyway, he's for sure not so dumb, and he have some plans for himself. 

4.  XXX from prisoners/wards - so, i don't have any specific type here. Imo anyway it would be someone, who has great connections. But at the same time, looking how wards/inmates, somehow work hand in hand there, for whatever reason, i assume it wouldn't be so hard, as we assume. 

5. Group of people - yeah, i also saw it mentioned. It's possible, we have more than one person. It also would make sens, because Park created around him a nice group of people, who were against each other, they still does, but somehow he connected them. Maybe it is more of a movement? just represented by one person.

Anyway i think the key to solve it is:

1. Establish, how much of the story we belive, and what in Park's narration doesn't fit. And i don't mean, some lies, because he does that all the time. Just overall, how much of this, is a truth, and how much HIS truth

2. Find the motive of Mouse  - no matter, if it's indeed PCH or someone, who using him - WHY? Why this weird tarot game, why sending someone to jail? Like, it's key to the something

Anyway now, after preview to the next episode i have some, maybe weird theory, but...maybe it was some...test? Like the whole jail thing was or to testing him, for something bigger, or he needed to go there, to then  land somewhere else?  Or someone, saw some "potential" in him?  pushed him thru this, to make/create something, using him? Like maybe creating a "heir" for the Mouse or smth?  Because why throw him to the jail, and then help him go thru it, and grow bigger there?   Like, he's not a scapegoat imo by any means. He did even more, he boosted Mouse legend now. Why not leave him there, and root in jail? If someone else is doing it - they imo wanted to use fake or not Mouse for something and make him bigger. If he's own doing - it must be pre-planned waaayy ahead imo. 

Aaand one more thing - twin theory. Yeah, i was also thinking about. I don't think that Park has some mental issue. but twin theory would be interesting. Still, why doing so. Especially, that i still think, that Park is more used here,  to spread fame of the thief, than leave him to die in the jail as a scapegoat. 

ok, I know that people who think that Big mouse is a group. I prefer thinking that it is the head of a group. To be honest it would not be a great reveal...it is like saying ''hey guys the godfather is part of a group''.

the theory that big mouse is an organization is very plausible, especially now that we've seen the tattoo, but for some reason i can't shake off this feeling that miho's a part of it too. like there has been absolutely no clue to that so far so it's rlly just a feeling but yeah haha

So after new episode

1.  I even more feel off about Jerry.  His character really make me question  a lot of things. Ok, fine, he told PCH, that Mouse sended him Still...sometimes i have impression, he just jumped on bandwagon, and he's really smartass. Simple he's using this whole situation, as something, which can help him also. If he's not the real Mouse,  i think he's more invested in the case, that we think, and it's just not for the money. Also i started to wonder - if really Mouse contacted him, to help PCH...is is possible, that more people in the jail, knew very well, that PCH is a stunt, because the real Mouse contaced them? It would be interesting, and somehow explain, tons of "coincidences" in this story.

Think about it like one big marketing stunt, everybody was paid, one way or another to oblige  them to follow Mouse (some of them, maybe really was impressed by his charisma or smth). I'm not sure how big scale would be,  simple the way how he fast get to the top...i mean, stunt, after stunt, bluff after bluff :P to create artifical legend imo. 

2.  I really wonder, and it's back to my prev post, how many of this is pre-planned? Because, imo is simple impossible in my opinion, to manage everything so smoothly all the time. Imo it took a LOOOT of effort to make, such a chain of events. Still, what's the goal? If indeed tattoos = part of the group, what's their goal? why we hear about Mouse only now? Are they purposely, made PCH a Mouse, to for example, to distract people's eyes from a different topic and the background something much bigger is happening?

3. Han Jae Ho  - oh, i'm so sorry.....not.  This  guy, really triggers me a lot.  I hate how he is so submissive in the jail (too much alpha males, lol?), and at the same time, playing a victim, and at the same time, be such a brute. I really hope, karma will kick him hard. 

4. Scene in the hospital little throw me out.  Well, if it was real truth serum, not some placebo, i really started to wonder...i doubt main has some psycho issues, but one thing little throws me out, or maybe i think about it too much - somehow,  Chang Ho and Mi Ho relationship, seems to be all dandy. It's also very interesting, that most ot the flashbacks, are from their school days, so many times, we were mentioned about the orphanage thing...like...i don't know, i have impression, they try to sell us some disney love story :P on purpose. And i'm not sure why and is it important to the story overall?  I mean maybe it just because they want to show us, how even the softess people, with some circumstances, becomes sneaky, still...It's really interesting, that they mostly put in flashbacks school days, then when PCH started working, and that's all..no more story, between, until he got to prison? 

And No Bak  still is a mystery for me @_@ what with his daughter? 

The preview for episode 9 had a scene of a guy in the hospital with neck braces. Could it be Jerry? He can't possibly be off the series by episode 8, that would  make him simply a guest star.

It is also interesting that Big Mouth had a dream of seeing himself as the Big Mouse.

They finally explained why Mi Ho believes her husband 100%, the convenience store scene. She has proven how "good" her husband is and how he truly cares for the less fortunate, the minority, the abandoned -- which reflects on the cases he has chosen even though he lost a lot (or every single time?)

From Mi Ho's perspective, there is no possible way Chang Ho is Big Mouse, he would never do that. He would never steal even if it is justified (i.e. Robin Hood [complex]). He would never commit a crime.

Big Mouth was also correct, Big Mouse is watching him very closely. The organization Big Mouse is running is everywhere, as proven even proven by the police officer who let him go and have a small hidden tattoo of Big Mouse's organization.

Then there is the Room Leader who is secretly Ji Hoon's spy; or probably playing safe; or he sides with whoever has the upper hand at a given moment.

Or maybe Prosecutor Choi is Big Mouse; or he is a member of Big Mouse's organization (whatever it is called). They were the only ones at the room that day and they never showed there were CCTVs (maybe there are hidden cameras). Maybe that is Prosecutor Choi's role, to be a mole for Ji Hoon, a mole for the Mayor (or used to), to look like he's an enemy of Big Mouth. While in reality, he is a member of Big Mouse's organization or was paid (blinded by money), or was cornered (blackmailed about something).

In the end, one thing is clear. This is a war between Big Mouse and The Elder. Everyone else are chess pieces these two are moving, and more likely than not, disposable. The only thing that matters is the king.

What if Big Mouth is the 'queen'? The only chess piece that can do anything? If so, who is the 'queen' of The Elder?

If the chess player is the war strategist, and thus, Big Mouse and The Elder are the war strategist, then who are; or what are; the 'king' of each side? Could it be their objectives?

Say, Seo's paper seems to be very important for both. For The Elder's side, they need to destroy Seo's paper because it will more likely destroy everything they planned.

For Big Mouse's side, they probably want to reveal Seo's paper so they can destroy The Elder.

Another interesting thing. The Mayor tried to kill The Elder and the way he showed his eyes (burning), he has a very personal and very deep grudge against him.

Could he be Big Mouse after all?

Oh, and he kept on looking at the IV of The Elder. I wonder what he did or what he was planning.

There is also the question of the Mayor's wife. What is her play? She is protecting the experiments. Does she know her head nurse also works at the mental hospital and they abducted Chang Ho? Or, is she clueless and being used as well? How much does she know? Her intention for Seo's paper is also not clear, is she for it or against it?

I don't think that Jerry is dead, preview of ep 9 showed someone at the hospital who might be him. But for some reason i'm starting to think that those scenes of PCH's past aren't there for the mere reason of showing how good he was/is, my guess is that Big mouse is someone who was in his past, may be one of his younger brothers at the orphanage or something like that, I'm still convinced that Jerry has something to do with it, he is not just a cellmate, there's something about him that doesn't feel right.