Just a small remark;  if the pictorial above does not show, just click on the "empty rectangles" to open in a new page linking to sources on X.   And yes, Rosy looked good in that dress !

Frost_edelweiss:

Just a small remark;  if the pictorial above does not show, just click on the "empty rectangles" to open in a new page linking to sources on X.   And yes, Rosy looked good in that dress !

You can use https://postimages.org as a photo host. upload image and use the direct link generated.

Yes annie, that's what I use,  so you can see the picture I added from the twitter ones that Mon selected ;  but Mon did not use postimages, I think. So to me, her pictures appear as blank rectangles...   

You are right to remind users of that easy peasy tool to post pictures here or elsewhere, such as in Drama Discussions pages.  :)

btw ,myself, I link the resulting posted pictures to their sources.  Sometimes also to Youtube for a song, to listen to.

1. What was your first drama of Zhao Lusi?

Ans : Prodigy Healer.

2. What’s your favorite drama of Zhao Lusi?

Ans : Who Rules The World.

3. What’s your favorite thing about Zhao Lusi?

Ans : Everything [she's too cute, her acting, she's gorgeous]

4. Why did you decided to join this cult?

Ans : Because it looked good.

5. Tell us something about yourself.

Ans : You can see my love for cdramas in my bio.

First Drama? I Hear You

Fav Drama? Love Like The Galaxy 

Fav Thing About Lusi? She’s so talented, genuine, and knows her craft as an actress.

Why I decided to join the cult? bc its about lusi, so why not.

About Myself? In my bio. 

Welcome to the club everyone! ❤️

Ashile Sun:

1. What was your first drama of Zhao Lusi?

Ans : Prodigy Healer.

2. What’s your favorite drama of Zhao Lusi?

Ans : Who Rules The World.

3. What’s your favorite thing about Zhao Lusi?

Ans : Everything [she's too cute, her acting, she's gorgeous]

4. Why did you decided to join this cult?

Ans : Because it looked good.

5. Tell us something about yourself.

Ans : You can see my love for cdramas in my bio.

Welcome! :) I’m surprised you chose WRTW over LLTG because you have Wu Lei as pfp. Haha. But I’m a simp for Bai Fengxi too

SweetRosys:

First Drama? I Hear You

Fav Drama? Love Like The Galaxy 

Fav Thing About Lusi? She’s so talented, genuine, and knows her craft as an actress.

Why I decided to join the cult? bc its about lusi, so why not.

About Myself? In my bio. 

Welcome SweetRosys! :)

Zhao Lusi and Wiliam Chan rumored pairing for an upcoming drama, on Marcus Here! reporting of 2024.05.29  - She looks so serious in that picture !  

Frost_edelweiss:

Zhao Lusi and Wiliam Chan rumored pairing for an upcoming drama, on Marcus Here! reporting of 2024.05.29  - She looks so serious in that picture !  

I am begging for this rumor to be true! I love the pairing so much!

Frost_edelweiss:

🩷🩷