I wish it would be Kang San but I feel like it's Shi Yeol.

Everyone has to have an important character as Main Role so the ML cannot have everything =)

I'm not sure which one is the crown prince/Lee Seol, but after watching only two episodes today (on april 22), these are my thoughts.  I'm not going to claim that noone has mentioned this already, but I read that the  main page is so full of spoilers that I'm trying to avoid going thru it from the beginning.

1.  Who is Lee Seol?  The teen Lee Seol looked like Shi Yeol (even dressed in blue) and then there is the dog.  Looking through this discussion, it looks like viewers are continually revising their thoughts so perhaps I will change mine as I watch.

2.  Do I care?  I don't think so - because my end game is DanOh and Shi Yeol.  I think that one is clear for two big reasons:  (1) cute meet; and (2) all of the skinship/romantic music with Kang San is waaaayyyy to early in a k-drama.

Edited after watching ep 4:Well that only lasted a couple of hours.  End game for Shi Yeol is the sister.  Painful karma thought her fiance was about to kill the crown prince even after Lee Seol was willing to spare his life.

3.  Kang San will end up with the sister.  She was engaged to a warrior (until the watchman killed him).  If Kang San is the crown prince, then  it will be double karma since her fiance tried to kill Lee Seol.