Hi! I need some clarification on Leap Flowers badges Season By Season. In each of their description it states:
"3/5 prompts completed in all 5 blocks of the ... section of the challenge. 4/5 for level 2, etc."
Let's say I complete the first round and acquire all five badges. If I decide to go for the second round and complete only Winter, Spring and Summer section - does it mean by the end of the challenge I only have three of these badges? Are the badges acquired in the first round invalid in the second round? I mean specifically Season By Season badges.

ZhouYanRan:

Hi! I need some clarification on Leap Flowers badges Season By Season. In each of their description it states:
"3/5 prompts completed in all 5 blocks of the ... section of the challenge. 4/5 for level 2, etc."
Let's say I complete the first round and acquire all five badges. If I decide to go for the second round and complete only Winter, Spring and Summer section - does it mean by the end of the challenge I only have three of these badges? Are the badges acquired in the first round invalid in the second round? I mean specifically Season By Season badges.

Since we only look at the finished product, technically it doesn't really matter in which order those numbers happen at. We outlined it that way so that each round is sequentially more difficult. But it's only the final counts that matter.

maddu cavalcante:

Can anyone give me a recommendation for "Four Leaf Clover" because I can't find anything

Queen of Tears

AthenaTheStorierX:

Since we only look at the finished product, technically it doesn't really matter in which order those numbers happen at. We outlined it that way so that each round is sequentially more difficult. But it's only the final counts that matter.

Okay, I'm not sure I understand. I'm sorry if I'm a nuisance.
I'm a badge collector in this year's challenge and I want to get them all. I know it doesn't really matter with other bonus badges (leap flowers) in which round you acquire them, but with Season By Season badges it seems to be different. Since "it's only the final counts that matter" I'm assuming I have to finish all blocks in each round to acquire all Season By Season badges by the end of the challenge. For example, if I start round 2, but watch only 10 blocks, Spring and Summer, in the end I'll only have these two badges, April Showers and Sunshine and Bloom, right?
It's important to me, since I want to know how many rounds of the challenge I'll be able to complete to acquire all the badges.

ZhouYanRan:
Season By Season badges it seems to be different. Since "it's only the final counts that matter" I'm assuming I have to finish all blocks in each round to acquire all Season By Season badges by the end of the challenge. For example, if I start round 2, but watch only 10 blocks, Spring and Summer, in the end I'll only have these two badges, April Showers and Sunshine and Bloom, right?

Ahhhh, I see what you mean. Let me confirm with the senior staff on this before I answer. Hold Please. ;)

ZhouYanRan:
I'm sorry if I'm a nuisance.

No, no. No worries.

ZhouYanRan:
It's important to me, since I want to know how many rounds of the challenge I'll be able to complete to acquire all the badges.

Very ambitious! 

Lee Joo Young has a main role in The 8 Show. This is her first drama with her in a main role though she has done Movies where she is listed as a main lead. Does it count for first main role in 2024?

ColourMePurple:

Lee Joo Young has a main role in The 8 Show. This is her first drama with her in a main role though she has done Movies where she is listed as a main lead. Does it count for first main role in 2024?

I'd say it doesn't count since it's not her first main role if she had been main lead in one of her works before. 

Dear MDL Watch Challenge staff please correct me if I'm wrong. :)

ColourMePurple:

The intent is to watch new actors getting their first main role ever. Graduating from support to a bigger spotlight.  She was a main in a movie on 2015 so this is not her first.

Hey :) For the Seasons badge, do the titles need to be tagged with the below tags? (Spring especially has very few choices)

Seasons: Watch titles set in all four seasons: Winter, Spring, Summer,  Fall/Autumn (4 titles in total)

Jigeumbuteo:

Hey :) For the Seasons badge, do the titles need to be tagged with the below tags? (Spring especially has very few choices)

Seasons: Watch titles set in all four seasons: Winter, Spring, Summer,  Fall/Autumn (4 titles in total) 

Preferably yes (and if something lacks a tag, we encourage you to add the tag by going to "Edit Page" --> "Genres" and then adding the tag and writing your explanation or proof for why the tag should be added.

However, if you are uncomfortable doing that, then you can write your proof in the notes column of the challenge (such as, "the movie largely takes place in April," "For most of the show, the characters are bundled up in heavy clothes and it's snowing." etc.)

For Spring, a common nonverbal indicator is the blooming of Cherry Blossom trees. Or when the characters start shedding their winter coats, or when theyre preparing for exams before summer break/summer semester. Certain holidays/festivals can also be an indicator of season.

ZhouYanRan:
Since "it's only the final counts that matter" I'm assuming I have to finish all blocks in each round to acquire all Season By Season badges by the end of the challenge. For example, if I start round 2, but watch only 10 blocks, Spring and Summer, in the end I'll only have these two badges, April Showers and Sunshine and Bloom, right?

Those Season by Season badges can be earned multiple times. You can earn it in Level/Round 1, and then again at a harder difficulty in Level/Round 2, and so on and so forth.

AthenaTheStorierX:

Preferably yes (and if something lacks a tag, we encourage you to add the tag by going to "Edit Page" --> "Genres" and then adding the tag and writing your explanation or proof for why the tag should be added.

However, if you are uncomfortable doing that, then you can write your proof in the notes column of the challenge (such as, "the movie largely takes place in April," "For most of the show, the characters are bundled up in heavy clothes and it's snowing." etc.)

For Spring, a common nonverbal indicator is the blooming of Cherry Blossom trees. Or when the characters start shedding their winter coats, or when theyre preparing for exams before summer break/summer semester. Certain holidays/festivals can also be an indicator of season.

Got it. If I find a title set in spring I'll try to tag it. But good to know that if somehow my edit gets rejected (it happens XD), I can still use the title. Thanks Athena :D

AthenaTheStorierX:

Those Season by Season badges can be earned multiple times. You can earn it in Level/Round 1, and then again at a harder difficulty in Level/Round 2, and so on and so forth.

Okay, so I'm not losing anything - that's a relief 😀 Thank you for clarifying.

Old_Anime_Lady:

The intent is to watch new actors getting their first main role ever. Graduating from support to a bigger spotlight.  She was a main in a movie on 2015 so this is not her first.

I was hoping her getting her first lead in a drama would count. I shall keep looking. Thanks for clarifying. :)

Hi, I have a question, I tried to check if it had already been asked but I don't seem to have found anything about it so here I am.

To get the "floral fan" badge in the first round, do I necessarily have to see 5 titles in the same block or are 3 titles required by the challenge enough?