ONLY BOO!  EP 5

I can so relate to Moo not being interested in or focusing on school. I was the same. It was sooo hard. And the lectures from teachers and parents (plus being grounded to my room x 1000) ....I shiver just remembering those years. It's safe to say I was NOT the teacher's pet.

I really liked how Kang put his foot down with Moo to get serious about his studies and that Moo responded the way he did. The locker scene was cute. Moo never skips a beat.  I like the school director. He's a hoot.

Ahhh, my heart fluttered when Moo said to Kang,  "Wait for me to win your heart".  I was holding my breath waiting for Kang's reaction. It did not disappoint. 

I wonder what Shone's part in all this is exactly....  

ETA:  I was looking through the cast and see that the assistant director plays one of the teachers. And Book's guest role (Shone) only goes as far as the next ep. 

American Fan:
ETA:  I was looking through the cast and see that the assistant director plays one of the teachers. And Book's guest role (Shone) only goes as far as the next ep. 

I think this is just the way MDL is set up. Last week they had his appearance up to episode 4. Now it’s up to 6 be ause he’s shown in the preview. No one really knows how long he'll appear for.

axdxex:

I think this is just the way MDL is set up. Last week they had his appearance up to episode 4. Now it’s up to 6 be ause he’s shown in the preview. No one really knows how long he'll appear for.

Ohhhh, I see. Tricky!

I just watched it and I am interested see how this plot plays out. I can see the chemistry between some of the couples.

MINE

That's right I have more than one.

axdxex:
My thing with the throuple was that it didn’t feel like all three of them were attracted to each other/liked each other. This scene alone would solve that for me tbh <3

RE: Deep Night

With Pan day dreaming about getting together with Ken and Seiji, I thought the attraction was pretty clear. Then, Seiji having to decide between Pan and Ken, again, there's attraction there. It was only Ken I was unsure about - whether he was attracted to Pan.

American Fan:
We can get back on track the week after this. There are MANY more eps of WE ARE to watch, haha!  :-)

Definitely lol :)

American Fan:
So cool right? And different parts of the world, different cultures & languages....I love it. 

Ikrrr it's amazing xD

American Fan:
EVERYONE here having exams or other challenges right now - I wish you all the BEST!! You can do it!! And then there's BL to comfort you afterward and a safe, fun place here to come back to. 

Yesss, when I was busy with studies in the past few weeks my main motivation was that I'd be able to watch BL dramas after all the exams, and the support from this forum really helped <3

axdxex:

So Chalarm, who plays Ken in Deep Night, just posted this on instagram. The comments think the scene might belong to a special episode hopefully it wasn’t cut from the actual show. My thing with the throuple was that it didn’t feel like all three of them were attracted to each other/liked each other. This scene alone would solve that for me tbh <3

Oh good lord, please let this be part of a special ep, please please please 

PaiSkyForever:

Moo from Only Boo is just so cute!!!<3

Ikr, I love his smile and his confidence, honestly I'd be happy with just half of the confidence he has

RiqueXinw:
I am starting to feel old now lol. Guys give me a hint how close are you to two decades?

Well...I can assure u I am more than half of 2 decades ;)

American Fan:
ONLY BOO!  EP 5

Loved today's ep! And I absolutely love Moo's friends, they're so supportive and sweet :D

American Fan:
I wonder what Shone's part in all this is exactly....  

I really really hope he's not gonna complicate things TT

angeliviki2022:

With Pan day dreaming about getting together with Ken and Seiji, I thought the attraction was pretty clear. Then, Seiji having to decide between Pan and Ken, again, there's attraction there. It was only Ken I was unsure about - whether he was attracted to Pan.

I agree! I felt the sexual tension between them except I wasn't sure about Pan and Ken, they seemed to be rivals rather than lovers but in the end, it made sense and I was happy with it lol

RiqueXinw:
MINE

That's right I have more than one.

Alr so what's the deal with Joong? We've established he's mine right? ;))

angeliviki2022:

That’s exactly what I’m refering to. The actors have so much chemistry off screen, but I was like: does Ken even like Japan? If so, then show me lol

OnyxTheHedgehog:
Well...I can assure u I am more than half of 2 decades ;)

So I am older then as I am one year shy of 2 decades. There goes my baby title lol

OnyxTheHedgehog:
Alr so what's the deal with Joong? We've established he's mine right? ;))

I have no recollection of that. Matter of fact Joong told me that I am the only one......last night :)

Only Boo Ep 5

I love this show *heart eyes* it’s adorable and just so well done.

The highlight of this episode was that last scene with Moo & Kang. They are so young and yet they manage to comunicate beautifully (after several blunders of course).

I also think I’m starting to come around to Potae. That boy is going to give Payos a heart attack. 

Something I really like about this show is that it flips expectations. When Moo returned to the classroom after that very public confession, the set up made me scared to hear judgement from his clasemates, and instead he’s received with approval and acceptance. It’s lovely.

People on YouTube are loving

[Unknown] EP01 | When Your Adopted Brother Has a Crush on You | Chris Chiu/Xuan | YOUKU (youtube.com) 

When Your Adopted Brother Has a Crush on You | Chris Chiu/Xuan
 Newbie2023:

People on YouTube are loving

[Unknown] EP01 | When Your Adopted Brother Has a Crush on You | Chris Chiu/Xuan | YOUKU (youtube.com) 

When Your Adopted Brother Has a Crush on You | Chris Chiu/Xuan

This Taiwanese series ("Unknown") is also on Viki, which for me personally is much more convenient to watch than Youtube. I haven't watched it yet, but it indeed has very good reviews.

I would like to congratulate the makers of "Love Is Like A Cat" on creating the worst Korean full-length BL series I've seen to date. This is a particularly impressive achievement in that I am a dog-lover with a Pavlovian reflex to automatically like it.