p43425:
*crickets*

Not the crickets lol

p43425:
Force/Book: Gosh they're good

I have tried with this couple but I have yet to feel satisfied with any of their series. I think one reason is that their first series Enchante was so upsetting to me it has turned me off of them. However I did enjoy Boss and the Babe better than Enchante. Maybe their next solo series together will hook me though.

p43425:

*crickets*

So yeah, to subtly change the subject: Further to our discussion of happy endings (feel-good fluff) vs. sad/bittersweet endings from two days ago (p. 758): I'm been watching "Boss and the Babe" for the past few days and am now on Episode 8. While one does not live from fluff alone, I desperately needed something light and fluffy, and I'm not disappointed. This reminds me of a few months ago when I watched my first Joong/Dunk series ("Star in my Heart"), and I suddenly grasped why they're so ultra popular. Same now with Force/Book: Gosh they're good. Book's character (Cher) is so funny! Until now, I'd only seen Force and Book in "Fully Booked" (recent reality show where six GMMTV stars open a Thai restaurant in Osaka - watchable but not thrilling). 

Omg I actually really like A Boss abd a Babe (it’s also the reason I like ForceBook, specially Book. Cher has all the makings of an annoying character, but Book manages to pull it off in a lovable manner!) People docked it so hard but it was so sweet and entertaining. 

My theory is that people hate fun and like feeling entitled by only consuming “deep” media, and acting like they are better than the rest of us for it. The reality is that the world is already sad enough. Sometimes all we need is a good classic happy ending.

axdxex:
Cher has all the makings of an annoying character, but Book manages to pull it off in a lovable manner!) People docked it so hard but it was so sweet and entertaining.

Well said. Well, if some viewers don't like fluff, that means there's more feel-good fluff for those of us who truly appreciate it.