Mizzlefizz:

Hi! Can I become a member of this?

Absolutely!! Welcome :)) 

Since @Cheezerie is not much active recently, we will add the new club members' name to the first page as soon as she's back! We're really sorry.. 

Do feel free to do the questionnaire on the first page!

Thank you!

Have you guys heard about/watched any videos of Jackson Wang at Coachella? I was just curious to see the opinions... because I know a bunch of people kind of don't like him after his performance.

what happened ?

#APINK #Chorong #Bomi #Namjoo #Hayoung are leaving IST Entertainment, while #Eunji renewing the contract with the company. Regardless, APINK will still have group activities and won't disband.

Berd:

what happened ?

Yeah, now I'm really curious!

Woah woah! It's not confirmed yet but I am so happy for him if it's true :)

https://tinyurl.com/vszfxr2a

Berd:

what happened ?

The most 'problematic' thing was him drinking onstage.

Hi! Can I join in here? ^^

Chae cutie:

Hi! Can I join in here? ^^

Of course! Welcome :)) 

DeobiMars:

Of course! Welcome :)) 

Thank you ♡

Madeleine:

Have you guys heard about/watched any videos of Jackson Wang at Coachella? I was just curious to see the opinions... because I know a bunch of people kind of don't like him after his performance.

I don’t know what going on but Jackson need to stop, his mental health is getting worse and he need help so he need to take break from public 

Hi hi hi!

Can I also join your club guys?

I can't recall if I've already joined the club yet or not.. oops lol. Can I join (again)?

❧  When did you get into kpop and which group was it?   2016 and EXO

❧  Approximately how many groups do you stan? (feel free to brag lol)  Too many, maybe 20?

❧  Who’s your ultimate kpop GROUP bias?  EXO and ATEEZ

❧  Who’s your ultimate kpop IDOL bias?   Chanyeol and Wooyoung

❧ What’s the funniest/weirdest way you stanned a group?  I started stanning a group solely based off of the fact they were/are really good at doing girl group dances...

tanghulu:

Hi hi hi!

Can I also join your club guys?

Of course! Complete the questionnaire on the front page if you want to!