Megumi-H:

On second thought I decided to ignore it but I reported the post as offensive;) 

Responding feel like a waste of energy on irrational people.

Ya, true. I also reported the post. 

How have you been Megumi? You will be around for the April rewatch?

ChunTian:

Ya, true. I also reported the post. 

How have you been Megumi? You will be around for the April rewatch?

Hi ChunTian, I am good, just pretty occupied at work, busy start of the year.  How about yourself?

Recent dramas also quite boring…

Yes, will join in the re-watch party, wow! It’s already one year soon and I heard TTEOTM is going strong on Netflix.

Megumi-H:

Hi ChunTian, I am good, just pretty occupied at work, busy start of the year.  How about yourself?

Yes, will join in the re-watch party, wow! It’s already one year soon and I heard TTEOTM is going strong on Netflix.

I also found most dramas boring too! That and don't have much time to watch! I'm busy well technically busy hugging the toilet really! Let's cry together then hehehe! 

Evie Zan:

I also found most dramas boring too! That and don't have much time to watch! I'm busy well technically busy hugging the toilet really! Let's cry together then hehehe! 

Hi Evie, oh dear. Is that morning sickness? How are you doing?

Megumi-H:

Same, I had a roaring busy start to the year. 

I finally finished SOKP.  Did you watch this one? Lulu looking gorgeous, ZLH was quite intense in this one. But their chemistry cannot match that of the YunLu pairing. Whew...YunLu pairing is off the charts! And I thought the newbie Wang Xing Yue is a cutie. 

Not quite sure what to watch next, maybe the modern one with Dylan and Lulu, Only For Love. 

YES! No one can put out the fire of a great drama! Burn bug BURN!!! LOL

Evie Zan:

Oh dear, can the doctor prescribe something to help you with that? Or is there a natural herbal solution?

ChunTian:

I finally finished SOKP.  Did you watch this one? Lulu looking gorgeous, ZLH was quite intense in this one. But their chemistry cannot match that of the YunLu pairing. Whew...YunLu pairing is off the charts! And I thought the newbie Wang Xing Yue is a cutie. 

Not quite sure what to watch next, maybe the modern one with Dylan and Lulu, Only For Love. 

Yup, I finished SOKP when it was aired. Totally agreed the CP is definitely not as YunLu. ZLH’s first intense role, but his dark eye shadows really made him look weird. The director had an odd way in filming angle, sometimes made their face distorted. I love the maid and yes definitely prefers Wang Xing Yue’s acting to ZLH…lol!

I dropped Only for Love, Dylan and LuLu just didn’t make it as a CP for me. The recent modern drama is by Wu Lei (another Leo) and Zhao Jin Mai, Amidst of Snowstorm love, billard, brotherhood and first love, an okay watch, love the Finland scenery.;)

ChunTian:

Do try ‘Amidst of Snowstorm love’ Wu Lei and MaiMai 🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻.. 

Pytheos:

Do try ‘Amidst of Snowstorm love’ Wu Lei and MaiMai 🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻.. 

Recommendation noted! Thanks!

Megumi-H:
I dropped Only for Love, Dylan and LuLu just didn’t make it as a CP for me. The recent modern drama is by Wu Lei (another Leo) and Zhao Jin Mai, Amidst of Snowstorm love, billard, brotherhood and first love, an okay watch, love the Finland scenery.;)

Ahh...ok. I shall check Didi & Lulu out and let you know my thoughts. 

I still prefer costume dramas. I have yet had a modern drama have a grip on me like TTEOTM! Modern dramas are watchable if the plot is good, but nothing beats a costume drama. LOL

ChunTian:

Ahh...ok. I shall check Didi & Lulu out and let you know my thoughts. 

I still prefer costume dramas. I have yet had a modern drama have a grip on me like TTEOTM! Modern dramas are watchable if the plot is good, but nothing beats a costume drama. LOL

Totally agreed, hard to find a good story for modern drama.

Megumi-H:

Hi Evie, oh dear. Is that morning sickness? How are you doing?

More like all day sickness my dear! But well it's part of the package! And I'm trying to be as positive as possible! 

Evie Zan:

More like all day sickness my dear! But well it's part of the package! And I'm trying to be as positive as possible! 

Well said, keep positive and stay hydrated. Lots of rest. May you and baby continue to embrace this journey smoothly. Lots of love!

ChunTian:

Do you mean SOKP? Dropped that one! Even LuLu can't make me wanna continue watching! ZLH acting skills! None can match our YunLu pairing! 

Megumi-H:

Well said, keep positive and stay hydrated. Lots of rest. May you and baby continue to embrace this journey smoothly. Lots of love!

Yeah I'm embracing it! Hehehe no other option either! Enjoying my hubby's spoiling! I finally finished a giant play mat for our mini Moonies! Saw it online and make one myself! They are happily rolling around! ☺️ Consider it a success! Hehehe! 

Thank you very much for your wishes! Hopefully my journey will be a smooth one! Guess as smooth as can be! Love and Hugs 😘😘😘🤗🤗🤗

Btw I dropped SOKP! Even LuLu can't make me wanna continue watching! That ZLH acting! Just can't stand it! But the other male co stars are good though!