Micha101:

There is a rumor it will be released tomorrow 🤞

Nice!! Looking forward to it!

Micha101:

Oh!! Let's see the chemi level 🤪 and it's wuxia so I still have my quota for this year

chsaf:

It would be great to get back to normal again but I don't want to lol~

Exactly! That's why we are camped here. LOL! 

Micha101:

I hear that too but if IQIYI didnt post anything i dont know tho. I would like too! 

Micha101:

Ooh I saw The Good Bad Mother on IG and I wanna watch that too. I tend to be a binge watcher so I will wait for that and Dr.Romantic 3 to finish before watching. 😊

Do watch it. Am waiting for episode 8 today. Should be out in half an hour time or so. Dr Romantic already watched 2 season so guess won’t miss season 3. Just not sure when I will start 😅Too many pending. I could not help it but going back to TTEOTM.

chsaf:

Oh!! Let's see the chemi level 🤪 and it's wuxia so I still have my quota for this year

I'm curious about their chemistry too. My YunLu eye is very critical though. Haha! We'll see. 

Micha101:

Awesome menu Lei and ChunTian! 💕

Dragon Brew Beer and Demon Wings, please. 

Man, watching xianxias really does take a toll on emotions. Just finished watching ep.16 of BFTB and I might hold off xianxias for a while. 😂🤡

Are you y'all watching anything these days?

Super hard to watch anything new! I was trying to watch BTFB yesterday! Got past Episode 1, Neo Hou is growing on me and the FL is so adorable. I can’t keep comparing the CGI and quality to TTEOM 😅

I was watching Lie to Love for LYX it is getting me by. LYX is so good as usual.

I haven’t seen a kdrama for a while, last I watch is AOS.

I am honestly waiting for South Wind Knows My Mood! I am sure when this is out it will sort me out 😆 I am also a Cheng Yi fan and I almost had the same hung over when Stand By Me finished as it almost had the same ending 😭 

Micha101:

They seem to be keen for us to move on from YunLu 🤣

Micha101:

I might push through with BFTB depending on ep.17 tom. Frankly the first 7 eps were a bit boring but it got better and I love the strong gutsy straighforward FL. 

I am waiting for the Story of Kunning Palace coz of Bailu.😊💕

Bahahaha! My thoughts exactly! Another tragic wedding, stabbing and heart protecting scale in the first 10 mins of ep 1! 

chsaf:

Haven't started any xianxias, probably TTEOTM will be the only one for 2023 🥲🥲

Want to watch Dr Kim Season 3 but still obsessed with TTEOTM and LIS (keep on watching their bts) 

Soooo hard to move on 🫠

This is us hahaha ADG! 🔥

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZM2RyjLfH/

SandraNoLie:

This is us hahaha ADG! 🔥

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZM2RyjLfH/

lol yes! Slave for you 🤣

Lei:

lol yes! Slave for you 🤣

Hahah Sponge Bob and ADG face! 🤣🤣🤣 

I’m not ready to move on from our fav cp , I’m in the middle of LIS, they are so cute and sweet !!!

Can anyone recommend other LYX series I should watch ? My preference is for his awesome acting lol thanks All !!! 

LoveDemonGodTTJ:

I’m not ready to move on from our fav cp , I’m in the middle of LIS, they are so cute and sweet !!!

Can anyone recommend other LYX series I should watch ? My preference is for his awesome acting lol thanks All !!! 

Oh I know. They are so sweet I rewinded whole drama. Looking some scenes feel like i watch it whole. 

I read comments about and I saw some scenes from his drama Lie to love. It looks cute too. Check that out.