Ceramicjams & Gatan__Goton's livejournal account seems to have been terminated (https://mis-snow-man.livejournal.com/280682.html). 

I so appreciate all the hard work the fansubber teams put in to help those of us who cannot speak the language. Waiting for this to come out on Netflix/Viki wasn’t something that was possible in the beginning because there was no deal. Now that there is I’ll watch it again on Netflix and/or Viki since I have that service. Meanwhile, I’ll support these awesome teams.

Thank you for providing this information! I was sad when  looked and Viki still did not have a manager for the channel.

Boron:

Usagi  (i know i know) 

we're stopping at EP6 to give way to netflix and viki. The boys will love it if we can make them reach top1 on netflix. I will keep the carrd site available for now and take it down a week before official release.

ceramicjams and goton stopped at ep5, they're sunotans and they're pushing supporting for netlflix/viki

icedragon and zaku doesnt want to be listed here, we spoke in DM, and they'll continue for their tumblr community.

I think we’ll have a really good chance to make them #1 on all streaming platforms based on all the edits I’ve seen on iG and TT. Everyone loves them so much. 

To save others some trouble:

I recommend using mybltv.com for the best subs with the least amount of hoops. Need an adblocker tho!

SPAM:

To save others some trouble:

I recommend using mybltv.com for the best subs with the least amount of hoops. Need an adblocker tho!

I'm sorry for the ads. The website itself doesn't have any ads. It's just the video hosts that have tons of ads. They're the only ones I can find that allow uploading soft subs. I don't even earn from those hosts. T_T

Thank you so much 

domo arigatou gozaimasu

The Spanish team called Anachavezsubs

This is on netflix ? Is it region locked ? If not under what name, cuse I can't find it. Thanks

crystal_yuy:

This is on netflix ? Is it region locked ? If not under what name, cuse I can't find it. Thanks

It's called My Love Mix-Up on Netflix. I'm not sure about its regional availability, though.

crystal_yuy:

Like kura2ninja said, the English title is My Love Mix-Up and it should be available on Netflix in Asia and on Viki in North America, Europe and Oceania. 

kura2ninja:

It's called My Love Mix-Up on Netflix. I'm not sure about its regional availability, though.