KinnPorsche:

BUT WE HAVE NOT SEEN ANY RELATION BETWEEN THEM YET???

Like yes we know they are boyfriends but we have seen absolutely nothing in their relationship so how are we gonna get their happy ending cuz there was not dram they even had!!!!

I know and I hate that they were not shown at all but I still want a glimpse of a king of relationship between the 3 off them. Even if it is just a warm up for the next season I just want some

KinnPorsche:

i just know this that i am not moving on from them like EVER!!!! THEY ARE ENGRAVED IN MY HEART!!!!

GET READY UPCOMING FUTURE BL'S CUZ I AM GONNA COMPARE EACH ON OF YOU TO  THIS MASTERPIECE!!!

I was watching a GMMTV bl and it was giving stone acting, awkwardness and vibes. I am trying not to be too critical but its so hard OMG. 

KinnPorsche:

girl thats a lot to ask!!!!!!!!!????

i know ??I just ant to protec my babies from their twisted parents and let them have a happy life ??

IrusLove:

I know and I hate that they were not shown at all but I still want a glimpse of a king of relationship between the 3 off them. Even if it is just a warm up for the next season I just want some

hopefully in s2 we will get them in fun story>>

CudleySteph:

I was watching a GMMTV bl and it was giving stone acting, awkwardness and vibes. I am trying not to be too critical but its so hard OMG. 

same. DONT EVEN ASK ABOUT CHECK OUT AND UNFORGETTABLE NIGHT>>>>>>>

BRUG..... PURE TRASH I TELL YOU. PURE TRASH.

EVEN WITHOUT KINNPORSCHE that was first level of trash>>>>>>

KinnPorsche:

same. DONT EVEN ASK ABOUT CHECK OUT AND UNFORGETTABLE NIGHT>>>>>>>

BRUG..... PURE TRASH I TELL YOU. PURE TRASH.

EVEN WITHOUT KINNPORSCHE that was first level of trash>>>>>>

LMAO now I watch them as comedy and see how much weirder they can get lol

CudleySteph:

LMAO now I watch them as comedy and see how much weirder they can get lol

THEY ARE SO HORRIBLR THAT THEY ARE ACTUALLY GOOD.

UN EP 1 had me cringing and laughing so much that it took me like 1.5 hrs to finish 1 ep cuz i was shouting and asking how much worst it could go. AND THEY DIDN'T DISSAPOINT ME!!!!! THEY WENT FROM HORRIBLE TO TRASH. IT WAS LIKE CHEAP 50 SHADES MEET POOR KINNPORSCHE. And how do they expect us to see mafia vegas and kinn then mafia kamol??????? bruh....... all in all JOKES ARE ON YOU

CO EP 0 was good but CO from ep 1 was garbage, a story for cheaters. damn it took like 2 hrs to complete 1 ep cuz i skipped though half of it and the other half i slept!!!!! even the NC scenes were cringey! like how the hell they expect me to like those NC scenes after the KP sex scenes!!!! damn it was a ride!!!!

ALL IN ALL THERE IS NOTHING TO COMPARE BETWEEN THEM AND KP. PEOPLE WHO ARE LIKING AND COMPARING THEM ARE HIGH ON COCAINE FOR SURE!!!!!!!

KinnPorsche:

UN EP 1 had me cringing and laughing so much that it took me like 1.5 hrs to finish 1 ep cuz i was shouting and asking how much worst it could go. AND THEY DIDN'T DISSAPOINT ME!!!!! THEY WENT FROM HORRIBLE TO TRASH. IT WAS LIKE CHEAP 50 SHADES MEET POOR KINNPORSCHE. And how do they expect us to see mafia vegas and kinn then mafia kamol??????? bruh....... all in all JOKES ARE ON YOU

CO EP 0 was good but CO from ep 1 was garbage, a story for cheaters. damn it took like 2 hrs to complete 1 ep cuz i skipped though half of it and the other half i slept!!!!! even the NC scenes were cringey! like how the hell they expect me to like those NC scenes after the KP sex scenes!!!! damn it was a ride!!!!

ALL IN ALL THERE IS NOTHING TO COMPARE BETWEEN THEM AND KP. PEOPLE WHO ARE LIKING AND COMPARING THEM ARE HIGH ON COCAINE FOR SURE!!!!!!!

yeah I don't get the comparisons I really dont. 

I am gonna watch those other shows for comedy though lol :D 

Then rewatch kinnporsche again 

Well it really was a Big Bang with a lot of bang-bang-bang... the sheer number of plot twist and tissues I used said it all babe.... I'm so happy now☺️

KinnPorsche:

Lol!! I wanted to watch them but the trailer and little bit of the skip-watched ep 1 had me drop it because of the cringe!! 

Have to TOTALLY AGREE!! with your last sentence... them people online these days be high with internet addiction and bad shit mixed in lol XD!!