blwife:

i didnt watch it on wetv i thought yall also watched it if you didnt you can on every bl series 5 look up that channel on youtube

If you watched Ep 13 on YouTube, then the content you watched is technically leaked illegal content. What is officially released to the main public is Episode 12.

And yes, like braincabbage, I watch it as VIP on WeTV. It’s an advanced episode for paid subscribers. And even so, if you noticed, any discussion I did was under a spoiler tag.

But you are missing the point.

Regardless of where you watched it on WeTV or YouTube or on some illegal site,, the point remains that what you posted is a SPOILER for most people.

It needs a spoiler tag and for you not to place a spoiler tag on your comment is just disrespectful and is even reportable to the mods of MDL. You can edit your post and add a spoiler tag before the moderators potentially call your attention to it.

Again, I watched it even because I’m a paid subscriber, and I made a lengthy discussion on the episode even before you posted, but I still put my post under a spoiler tag.

fine i am sorry i realize my mistake but i didnt know others havent watched because others were taalking about it so i said my thought

I guess now we know why Oat was created and was cast with a BL actor LOL

Once it became clear in Episode 12 and 13 that our suspicions around Oat was no longer likely to happen, I kind of started shipping Oat with Aem in my head, especially since it seemed he would save Aem’s life in that OR.

I’m glad that my BL heart got that one last minute since the suspicion around the reasons for creating Oat (as a suspect) didn’t pan out. I do kind of hope there had been a little bit more foreshadowing around some attraction between them, even little things such as eye contact or a word here and there, given they were both there at The Mist to help a drunk Bunn in the first episode and also given how many times Aem  went to the hospital to talk to Bunn and Oat about the case.

I am very happy how it ended and much better than I expected. I would love to see a Season 2 with a developed plot line  with all the other characters. 

tierzab:

I am very happy how it ended and much better than I expected. I would love to see a Season 2 with a developed plot line  with all the other characters. 

Same! They really did a great job of adapting the novel’s story, enhanced it to fit the film medium much better while keeping the key aspects of the story intact.

If they don’t have a Season 2, we riot LOL they can’t just throw in AemOat at the last minute and expect us not to want more, considering they hardly gave a hint of that in the show. Plus, we need more ThadSorrawit.

allancarreon:

Same! They really did a great job of adapting the novel’s story, enhanced it to fit the film medium much better while keeping the key aspects of the story intact.

If they don’t have a Season 2, we riot LOL they can’t just throw in AemOat at the last minute and expect us not to want more, considering they hardly gave a hint of that in the show. Plus, we need more ThadSorrawit.

I find that AemOat was done well. There might not have been hints initially, but the way they gave us the "start" of a potential relationship was put in the right place. I liked that it wasn't hinted until now because it gives them an air of budding relationship and we can then imagine the rest. If they do a special episode at least to show the other couples, it would be a nice way to wrap everything up. I don't want a second season because those never usually work. 

I do think a second season can work IF it’s the same director. The guy knows his stuff and there’s a reason he’s critically acclaimed and consistent (The Love of Siam, Grean Fictions, etc.).

But yes, a second season can spiral downwards in other hands.

And they do need the special episode. The book did have a Sorrawit special chapter (though the story told there was essentially covered and enhanced by the series already). I hope they do a special ep for ThadSorrawit and AemOat, with TannBunn as support.

happy last episode guys we made it through 14 weeks but now I am sad it finished

From the very start i never lose my faith on Sarawat M, although most of the time him and Dr. Bun always argues and conflicting

i love how it ended i wouldn't like it if it was ended in a different way i love everything about it and hope s season 2 comes out 

I'm  bingswatching this now..  P Jane just died>. omg how awefull would it be to see your old friend death and to have to do an autoptie on them.. sorry for my poor english... honnestly her ex , friend and sisters reactions seems off to me.. the friend seem to distant like they didn´t really know P Jane but was in the proces of getting to know her.. so he doesn´t show much.. Her Ex seems carded like he knows somthing or might be involved with her death.. but don´t know if he is the who killed her...her sisters reaction at the scene of the crime was big.. .. most of the times loved ons or people close to you are most likely the killer.. and some of the times the killer will go back to the crime scene .. the friend found her because she diddn´t show up the sister came without reason ..  so it could be one off them.. but the sisters reaction.. who died.. how did she know someone died.. the police coult have been there for another reason.. and something must have happent at her sisters apartment so if someone died there it must be her sister knowing she lives alone.. so sister is my number 1 suspect but don´t know the why yet.. I could be wrong..  she just gives me the I´m innocent feels.. the friend is weird..  the ex knows something

CookieMonster:

After ep. 2 I had a feeling Peud's Brother is involved, but I thought he was covering for his brother. After ep. 3 I think it's Peud's Brother that's behind the whole thing. But all this is just a hunch and not really based on much, since until now Peud's Brother has been in all of 2-3 short scenes. 

Question: Is Peud's Brother his "Pi" by blood or is he like a friend/acquaintance?

So I haven't watched ep. 3 yet but I also feel like his brother might be involved some how. I want to binge the rest of the show tonight but i have class in the morning so I don't think that its the best option lol.