NewFolder_:

In episode 9, during the last scene aka the "jiujitsu" part lol. Does anyone know the soundtrack playing in that scene?

I tried to find it without any result

Hi! I wanted to ask if I can post the ost info on my twitter account and credit you there? 

Bas_:

Hi! I wanted to ask if I can post the ost info on my twitter account and credit you there? 

Ask my friend allekseu, he was the one who found them, not me!

Bas_:

Hi, no problem, but link back to this thread. 

If it's the OST itself, it's only two songs, Thru My Nights (Soy_on) & To My Star (Son U Hyeon). They were in the credits so they are official.

For the rest of the songs, it's incomplete and a sort of WIP ; as you can read in the previous comments, some sounds are generic samples, I just happened to find them in these songs and since they weren't in the credits, we can't be 100% sure it's them. So be sure to link back here in case we make modifications, I wouldn't want to spread misinformation.

Thank you for sharing !

May I suggest any ?

EP1 ending > Better love me now 2, ML MUZIX

EP4  just after closing the restaurant and before the ride > Don't stop, SLOPPY DIM

EP6 Eminus - Long Road (When Seo Jun confesses) >>> U R, MONSTA X ?

bless u

Chris du Sud (NKC):

Thank you for sharing !

May I suggest any ?

EP1 ending > Better love me now 2, ML MUZIX

EP4  just after closing the restaurant and before the ride > Don't stop, SLOPPY DIM

EP6 Eminus - Long Road (When Seo Jun confesses) >>> U R, MONSTA X ?

bless u

Thanks <3

Birdeynamnam:

The ost will be out 3/5 next week :)

https://twitter.com/engdcompany/status/1365173025335693315?s=21

In episode 9, during the last scene aka the "jiujitsu" part lol. Does anyone know the soundtrack playing in that scene?

hello!

does anyone know the music played at the end of EP 4, just when they were leaving the park?  it sounded like the english song “lovely day” by bill withers but this verion is updated.

thx! 

Can anyonene tell me the instrumental music that plays in episode 5?
It starts playing in the first scene.

It plays from the part where they are riding a motorcycle to the part where they are talking in the street.

Thank you

ken:

i hope you can find the background song when Ji Woo checking up drunk Seo Jun when he's sleeping on ep 6 i got hooked on that song

"Thru my Nights" by Soy_On

Found the information on a Tumblr page.