myb1314:

If you want to read the audio in English, follow this:

1. Click the link Gogu provided above

2. Copy and paste it into the Chrome browser

3. Select English when you see the Google Translate box at the top right.

Hope this helps.

omg duh! haha I wasn't thinking. Thanks :) 

imringoloveme:

omg duh! haha I wasn't thinking. Thanks :) 

You're welcome! I also forgot about the auto-translate feature in Chrome until someone reminded me. It's not perfect but at least it helps us understand what's happening in the audio.

I wonder guys is it possible to listen to this CD? Or there is only transcription that is available?

Daydreamer:

I wonder guys is it possible to listen to this CD? Or there is only transcription that is available?

I can DM you where it can be accessed if you don`t mind.

There are two CDs available, the first CD that is an adaptation of the first novel, which i managed to get an uncensored version of it, and a second CD released this year, which is an adaptation of the second novel, but i could only find an censored version available. I can send both of them to you. 

Daydreamer:

I'm not sure if I should post the link to where I listened but I'll I dm you.

myb1314:

Oops! I just saw Ximmich's response...

myb1314:

Don`t post the link.

The first CD that has the uncensored version  (basically the original japanese version) shouldn`t  be shared publicly.

I have taken the risk to share it privately, but normally the link shouldn`t ever be allowed to be shared outside of the community/website that can be found. The website where the CD can  be found has strict rules about this.

Ximmich:

I can DM you where it can be accessed if you don`t mind.

There are two CDs available, the first CD that is an adaptation of the first novel, which i managed to get an uncensored version of it, and a second CD released this year, which is an adaptation of the second novel, but i could only find an censored version available. I can send both of them to you. 

Really?! OMG! Oh please do!!!Thank you thank you thank you so much<3  *ugly crying of joy*

myb1314:

Oops! I just saw Ximmich's response...

Best show attracts best people. Thank you for being so nice!

Ximmich:

Don`t post the link.

The first CD that has the uncensored version  (basically the original japanese version) shouldn`t  be shared publicly.

I have taken the risk to share it privately, but normally the link shouldn`t ever be allowed to be shared outside of the community/website that can be found. The website where the CD can  be found has strict rules about this.

That's what I thought so thanks for clarifying. You're doing a great job supporting this community and making it easier for fans to enjoy the work.

Daydreamer:

Best show attracts best people. Thank you for being so nice!

You're so sweet! I agree. I'm glad you're also enjoying this drama.

Ximmich:

Don`t post the link.

Hi, can I have the link too? Thank you. ヾ(#^∀^#)ノ♥

Emz:

Hi, can I have the link too? Thank you. ヾ(#^∀^#)ノ♥

Sure, I  will DM it to you.

I was wondering if I could have the link too. It's okay if you don't want to share it now, if you feel like you have given out too much already.

NoirRoseHeart:

I was wondering if I could have the link too. It's okay if you don't want to share it now, if you feel like you have given out too much already.

Nope. It`s okay don`t worry, I don`t mind sharing it privately to everyone who wants it as long as they understand to not share the link publicly. I will DM you the link.