Started watching because of all the reasons above, but dropped after ep3. But after hearing its ratings sore up, I decided to give it a go again and I have started enjoying it now! mainly because of the chemistry of the leads...

I like the characters Shin Hye Sun plays + her acting ✨ and I wanted to see Ji Chang Wook in a lighter role after Worst of Evil

Ji Chang Wook was my main reason. He never ever disappoints., and I had loved the trailer..the drama seemed emotional and also the setting. 

I saw an edit of the secondary couple on tiktok

i loved HTCCC my fav

zamperx:

I was expecting something like HTCCC.

wish i could find something similar : (

For HSH and JCW. But concept of this drama is so weird. I m a pro feminist but the writers  here have done some pseudo feminist stuff.

the VERY MAIN REASON were both the main lead actors..both are well known for their great acting.

2nd was obviously the theme of small town romance and also the second chance trope is not that famous in dramas

dreamfull78:

ooo, do you any other drama that start on jeju island

Island (hahaha)

I started because of Shin Hey Son. She's my fav

For me, Ji Chang Wook and Shin Hye Sun are the reason I decided to watch it. 

Started because of JCW and SHS. But came to love the story, characters ..

Because of Ji Chang Wook,  I actually enjoyed watching every weekend because I find the story 

refreshing. First time I watched his drama he starred in was "Five Fingers". I will miss watching this series every week. Also love the FL Shin Hye Sun, I did not like her last series " See You In My 19th Life" so it was good this series with both leads we a good watch. 

dreamfull78:

ooo, do you any other drama that start on jeju island

The ongoing drama, Tell Me You Love Me, started on Jeju. Its pretty good.

I started watching because of the actors and Jeju Island.