Ep 3.

ML is always coming back to the moments with FL.

13 years ago there was a big fire. FL is afraid of any fire.

Maybe she was in that school as well. And ML will save her.

So How old is FL and What was she doing at school?

P.S. The main actress is 6 years older than the main actor. But it seems that FL should be younger than ML, who is 30....

I wanna know too of the estimation of age gap.

It was interesting to kno that she is older in real life but she isplaying a younger role than him :)

You can see their date of birth on the marriage registration. The ML was born October 25, 1987 and the FL March 17, 1993. 

So he is 5 years and 5 months older than her.  During the fire 13 years ago he was 23, and she was 18 years old.

Mary:

You can see their date of birth on the marriage registration. The ML was born October 25, 1987 and the FL March 17, 1993. 

So he is 5 years and 5 months older than her.  During the fire 13 years ago he was 23, and she was 18 years old.

Yes. This info is from Ep 4.

So the next question is Has ML really saved the FL...

and my question is are they in love? Or are they in a situationship? im so confused by their dynamic

honey_boo:

and my question is are they in love? Or are they in a situationship? im so confused by their dynamic

I don't think they are in love. They seem to be attracted to each other, but also suspicious. She seems a bit scared of his powers, but is even more scared of her "mother".  And he is really fascinated/intrigued by why he can interact with her while time travelling. So right now they are both using the other.

They will probably fall for each other, though.  Going by the preview for episode 5 that kiss definitely did not leave them cold.

Mary:

I don't think they are in love. They seem to be attracted to each other, but also suspicious. She seems a bit scared of his powers, but is even more scared of her "mother".  And he is really fascinated/intrigued by why he can interact with her while time travelling. So right now they are both using the other.

They will probably fall for each other, though.  Going by the preview for episode 5 that kiss definitely did not leave them cold. 

Thanks for the reply! I get it now so they're using each other while being interested but no feelings for now. 

I think after the kiss, some feelings will appear between them for sure. I just hope that when he'll learn about her secret, it won't break their relationship.. (wether it's romantic or not)