Is it the plot, genre, or any specific elements that caught your interest?

I'm all in for "My Demon," and let's be real—it's solely for Song Kang! That man playing a demon? Sign me up for that supernatural ride. His vibe, his style, and now add some demon energy to the mix? It's like witnessing the ultimate transformation that's got me totally curious. Can't deny, Song Kang as a demon is THE reason to dive into this series! 🌟🔮✨

Sageuk Lover:

Kim Yoo Jung. She's always been an amazing actress. I saw an amazing performance of her from a not so well known 2010 drama she did when she was only 10 years old and part of me wishes her character will also get some demon qualities here because she was amazing as a scare child gumiho in that 2010 drama. I'm not really a fan of the male lead's acting (he seems bland from the clips of Nevertheless I saw a few years ago but I hope he improves). That being said, there are some people who have been acting since forever and they never got lead roles, which is why I find annoying the lead guy here seems to be Netflix's favorite. Sorry to his fans. Hoping for some improvement though so I can say he deserves his fame.

I don’t know what makes you think that his acting seems bland. I have watched plenty of his dramas, but I didn’t felt like that (except love alarm). And if I talk about, nevertheless, if you have watched the whole drama, then you should comment upon his acting skills because I have watched the whole drama, thrice, and I can see how he expresses himself with his eyes. And even in this drama as well, he’s doing a fantastic job as of episode 2.

I want to see if song kang is good actor or if its just he's just objectively hot. His series are really famous but I didnt like them that much (actually I didnt like love alarm and forecasting love and weather, about nevertheless i dont really remember it that well and sweet home i dropped it at the first episodes :/ ) 

Song Kang and Lee Sang Yi

just to watch beautiful kim yoo jung and handsome song kang fall in love 

I am fascinated with the fantasy genre. Then the main leads are both great actors with excellent visuals. Lastly, the trailers are so enchanting and funny, so I am anticipating for this. I’m all in for My Demon! ❤️

It was Song Kang 100% as I have been following his work since he appeared in "The Liar And His Lover". His role in "My Demon" is beautifully executed and we see a fun side of him even though his     character is a demon. He really shines bright like a diamond in the sky!!! 

In saying that, I have watched the FL in 3 other dramas with my favorite from her work was "Clean With Passion For Now". She grown on me in "My Demon". I am now inspired to create a my Favorite Female Actors In K-Dramas. 

Their visual chemistry is insane!! I was so excited when Kim Yoo Jung finally had another drama after Lovers of the Red Sky. And I was even more excited when Song Kang was the ML because he's beautiful as well 😭

ThatElysiansoul:

Is it the plot, genre, or any specific elements that caught your interest?

I'm all in for "My Demon," and let's be real—it's solely for Song Kang! That man playing a demon? Sign me up for that supernatural ride. His vibe, his style, and now add some demon energy to the mix? It's like witnessing the ultimate transformation that's got me totally curious. Can't deny, Song Kang as a demon is THE reason to dive into this series! 🌟🔮✨

the plot and the story line and also the 2 main people kim yoo jung and song kang

For visual power couple😭 their visual chemistry is top notch✨ I'm not into fantasy romcom dramas much so it's not my type but currently watching coz of their chemistry🤍

m297:

I want to see if song kang is good actor or if its just he's just objectively hot. His series are really famous but I didnt like them that much (actually I didnt like love alarm and forecasting love and weather, about nevertheless i dont really remember it that well and sweet home i dropped it at the first episodes :/ ) 

Call me vain but he's just hot. Haha. Well he's not the best actor and but there are some improvement in his drama, albeit small. There are many other talented actors like Lee Min Ki, who is not so visual but I'd watch his drama purely because of his acting. For My Demon, I like KYJ and I think she's a little bit talented than SK but both actors are visually appealing. The cinematography looks good too. Let see if the story become more interesting after this.