This drama never fails to surprise us in new episodes right. I'm still conflicted on which episode I like the most, what about you?

Let's start this ;)

I think episode 7 was the best one till now. The plot, the pacing, the direction, the acting and the storytelling, I think everything was spot on. I think it marked a shift in the momentum of the story going forwards.

10/10 For me.

I looooove ep 8 because of their lovey dovey moments and their confession and the kiss in the sprinkling water❤️

Hieu Hien:

I looooove ep 8 because of their lovey dovey moments and their confession and the kiss in the sprinkling water❤️

Epic chemistry, visuals and acting. Loved it too ❤️

My favorite episodes so far have been 4, 6, and 8 based on the ML's moments. 

4: The car scene was probably the first time Gu Won showed feelings for Dohee IMO. We also get the office closet, bar, and tango scenes. 

6: ML's getting married, pretend kiss, first kiss, Gu Won saving Dohee at the beginning of the episode. 

8: so many moments!!! Dohee saving Guwon, Guwon being like a puppy waiting for Dohee at the hospital, the bed scenes with them cuddling both at night and during the day, Dohee letting Guwon charge during the day now, and the infamous kiss scene 

missmaple:

My favorite episodes so far have been 4, 6, and 8 based on the ML's moments. 

4: The car scene was probably the first time Gu Won showed feelings for Dohee IMO. We also get the office closet, bar, and tango scenes. 

6: ML's getting married, pretend kiss, first kiss, Gu Won saving Dohee at the beginning of the episode. 

8: so many moments!!! Dohee saving Guwon, Guwon being like a puppy waiting for Dohee at the hospital, the bed scenes with them cuddling both at night and during the day, Dohee letting Guwon charge during the day now, and the infamous kiss scene 

4 might be the one when demon's heart started fluttering, I could totally see DDH asking JGW later on when did you start liking me, and him answering "In that car" 😊

Loved 6 too, a visual masterpiece and so many events, loved it!

Them hugging in hospital bed and that sprinkler scene, both in 8, were some of the best scenes of this drama! JGW asking her he needs to charge up more when he's not even holding her hand and its actually DDH who needs to charge up, such a cute moment. ❤️❤️❤️