Ok, but did I read too much into the scene where Sang Tae was telling Nurse Park that the little dinosaur was adopted and had a stepmother? Then Gang Tae told Nurse Park that Sang Tae only shares that information with selective people.

Could one of the Moon brothers be adopted? Or did I just read too much into it? What do y'all think?

Update: If you saw episode 12, when their mom was killed, the woman who killed her said, "I'll take care of my child." I honestly doubt she would be talking about Moon Yeong here, so could it be Sang Tae?

어머 ㅠㅠㅠplease no, that would be awful

I thought the same thing!! But I hope that It's not true :(

For some reason, that didn't cross my mind as a possibility, and I kinda doubt it (maybe that's my false hope talking), but if it's true, do you think that the mother maybe adopted MY to take care of the older brother? She mentioned before that it was the only reason she had him, so maybe she adopted him for that reason? But then how old were either of them when one of them was adopted? 

i actually think it was kind of a metaphor to show that even if someone's not your blood family they can still be family, especially if we take into account what we've seen today (ep.11) and KMY's relationship with ST.

Oh Jung Se said in their interview that Sang Tae is Gang Tae's biological brother every time he's asked to talk about the character

lena yun:

i actually think it was kind of a metaphor to show that even if someone's not your blood family they can still be family, especially if we take into account what we've seen today (ep.11) and KMY's relationship with ST.

changed my opinion lmao. in ep. 12 there were sooo many hints. still, they could be playing us and then nothing happens. i don't know anymore with this drama hahah. 

my theory is, KMY and MST are brothers, but KMY's mom abandoned him because he had autism so MGT's mom adopted him and had MGT later.

lena yun:

changed my opinion lmao. in ep. 12 there were sooo many hints. still, they could be playing us and then nothing happens. i don't know anymore with this drama hahah. 

my theory is, KMY and MST are brothers, but KMY's mom abandoned him because he had autism so MGT's mom adopted him and had MGT later.

You know what... Based on today's episode, that makes perfect sense and I was thinking the same thing!! In the alley, the lady said, "I will take care of my child." So that honestly made me think that sang tae could be Moon Yeong's brother...

You're right lol  but then there is also the theory that the Moon brothers' mom said she got a new job which could be as MY's nanny since MY's dad noticed her mom is not fit to look after her and when MY's mom found out, decided to kill the Moon brothers' mom and told her I'll look after my own child

i remember the subs (at least on netflix) , when munyeong's mom kills their mom, saying "i'll take care of my son" so i think you're onto something. 

ZH5:

You're right lol  but then there is also the theory that the Moon brothers' mom said she got a new job which could be as MY's nanny since MY's dad noticed her mom is not fit to look after her and when MY's mom found out, decided to kill the Moon brothers' mom and told her I'll look after my own child

Yes! This is one of my theories also. 

I definitely agree with this theory cuz the hints are all over the place!!!!