What episode do you think will our leads finally meet? Will they recognize each other? How will Jang Uk react upon seeing Cho Young in her original body and not that of Mu Deok? 

Episode 1 they will meet but not yet recognize.

Does the show start three years later? What have the leads been doing in the meantime? So many questions! I'm worried Naksu's memory will be hazy and Jang Uk won't try to recognize her because he thinks she's dead.

AlchemyOfKDrama:

What episode do you think will our leads finally meet? Will they recognize each other? How will Jang Uk react upon seeing Cho Young in her original body and not that of Mu Deok? 

I honestly don't think he's going to care about her not being in the body of Mu Deok because he fell in love with her personality. I think the gems or rocks (sorry I'm not sure what the right term is, I forgot what they are called) will also be helpful too since they gave them to each other as lovers. As for Naksu...Idk if she's going to remember him or not. Honestly, I hope they don't go the whole "she forgot who he was then something happens and she remembers" route. 

mctessy:

Does the show start three years later? What have the leads been doing in the meantime? So many questions! I'm worried Naksu's memory will be hazy and Jang Uk won't try to recognize her because he thinks she's dead.

That's a good point. I really want to know who saved her and where she's been this whole time. 

Tbh I hope they meet in ep1 somewhere nd they recognize each other by ep3 cuz remains only 7 eps to see their chemistry nd about his reaction it should be normal cuz he knew from the start that she shifted souls into bu Yeons body. 

I think Uk recognize her in second trailer (11 sec). He see blue mark of soul shifter in her eyes, his yinyang jade start lighting and Uk is shocked. And i hope that this scene from ep1.

Tysselle:

I think Uk recognize her in second trailer (11 sec). He see blue mark of soul shifter in her eyes, his yinyang jade start lighting and Uk is shocked. And i hope that this scene from ep1. 

Idk pretty low chances of it being on ep 1 might be 2 or 3

For few episodes Naksu / Cho Yeong FL will stay close with SML seo Yul

ML Jang uk and FL naksu both leads memories relationship more something like a erased and still FL think SML is her lover

When FL and ML both have same memories recalled at the same time and main leads confused about their memories. 

Promised relationship STONE of both leads had and showing to eachother. FL & ML come to see face to face about recalled memories and asking "have we meet before".

And after few scene then FL and ML both thinking same thoughts separately.

SML seeing FL try to recall forgotten memory of her.

Final point 

when both main leads remembered

thier forgotten relationship, Whole kdrama fandom will celebrate that moment.

Looks like she'll probably get them back around episode 7 or 8 at this point. 

Arbaz Akhtar:

Tbh I hope they meet in ep1 somewhere nd they recognize each other by ep3 cuz remains only 7 eps to see their chemistry nd about his reaction it should be normal cuz he knew from the start that she shifted souls into bu Yeons body. 

If only! I think it'll be around episode 7 or 8 by the pace of the first 4 episodes regarding her memories. 

mctessy:

Yeah those were my questions too, but they answered them all in the first episode itself! Glad they're not dragging it.