How will the story of Alchemy of Souls end? Let's hear everyone's version of ending.

Is it a happy ending or a sad one?

Will both of the main leads die or only one of them?

If they both survive till the end, what will happen to their life?

What's going to happen to the Ice Stone?

What kind of punishment that Jinmu will have?

What will happen to other couple? ChoDang, Kim Do Ju x Park Jin

Are we going to see Seo Yul's lantern fading out? ?

Will we see Jang Uk & Cho Yeong erasing Daeho from history & map with their power? ?

Add as many ending predictions that you have

I think a happy ending. They won't make a sad ending twice in a row in both seasons.

I'm sure only one won't die. It's all or nothing for them. I think both will live or die together.

Based on how Daeho is handling their justice system, a good option is to leave from the Capital and live happily in a rural place or island.

The King's Star, Jang Uk will fulfill his destiny and destroy the ice stone for good.

A petrified stone turns into ashes.

They all will get married.

Are we going to see Seo Yul's lantern fading out? 
I don't think so. He will go back to the fortress.

Will we see Jang Uk & Cho Yeong erasing Daeho from history & map with their power?
It's unlikely to erase the whole country. 

The end will be., camera pans to a very modern building in Seoul, turns out it’s a mental institution where Cho Yeong , Jang Uk are patients, Go won is a janitor ChoDang are student nurses and Jin mu is a psychiatrist and basically everything we’ve watched is all in Jang UK’s head after being injected by Park Jin( the head doctor).

happy ending with twin.

Sokha Sen:

happy ending with twin.

Twin boys? That’ll keep HoGeong away from them?

Winter:

Twin boys? That’ll keep HoGeong away from them?

lol. 

Winter:

The end will be., camera pans to a very modern building in Seoul, turns out it’s a mental institution where Cho Yeong , Jang Uk are patients, Go won is a janitor ChoDang are student nurses and Jin mu is a psychiatrist and basically everything we’ve watched is all in Jang UK’s head after being injected by Park Jin( the head doctor).

lmao. That would be quite something to see ??

The ending will be tragic and they both died defending the city, because that's their destiny. Ice stone chose Jang Uk for a reason, he, along with Bu Yeon and Naksu, will save the world from destruction, because since Jang Uk's father resumed the alchemy of souls, Daeho is constantly rotting and starting to fall. Everyone wants to be someone else, change their bodies so they don't age and improve their powers and even gain more power. This can be seen in the example of the queen, who will do anything to have a new body. This city is dying and needs to be healed - ice stone and the alchemy of souls must be forgotten.

Izyda:

The ending will be tragic and they both died defending the city, because that's their destiny. Ice stone chose Jang Uk for a reason, he, along with Bu Yeon and Naksu, will save the world from destruction, because since Jang Uk's father resumed the alchemy of souls, Daeho is constantly rotting and starting to fall. Everyone wants to be someone else, change their bodies so they don't age and improve their powers and even gain more power. This can be seen in the example of the queen, who will do anything to have a new body. This city is dying and needs to be healed - ice stone and the alchemy of souls must be forgotten.

I thought Buyeon soul was dead.

I'm not so sure. Maybe yes or maybe not. But surely Naksu has her abilities.

If it's supposed to be a happy ending, how can this story end? Jang Uk cannot live freely in Daeho, because he will always pose a threat to Prince Go Won, since his birth was accompanied by the king's star. And having an ice stone, his life will never be normal, there will always be someone who will want to take it away. Unless the alchemy of souls will be forgotten and no one will need the ice stone. As for Naksu, she too will never be free of Bu Yeon's mother, who is obsessed with bringing her back to life, or at least having her child inherit her powers. On the one hand, Lady Jin seems completely crazy, on the other, she wants to keep her clan and prevent the passage of the precious artifacts, that Jin Mu is waiting for. I'm curious how they'll end it to make sense? How about going back in time? In order for everything to return to normal, it is necessary to go back to the day Jang Uk's father swapped with the king.

Because is the Hong sisters and because I have a feeling I think it's gonna be a sad ending. I want it to be a happy ending but I just have this feeling that in the end we will al cry our eyes out. I think that either one of them will sacrifice for the other.

- 80% happy ending and 20% sad ending

- at this point they will live and die together 

- I think "Lee" will solve all the mystery and maybe the crown prince and Jang Uk will team up to make the country a better place or they will live far away 

- I think Jang Uk need the stone to survive so either " Lee" help him to go to another body or some kind of magic make him another heart for Jang Uk or keep it and help the country 

- Painful Death ! I wish Jang Uk turn him to soul shifter then make him suffer then kill him and throw him from the cliff 

- they will be married <3, but somehow I feel like Park Jin will die T^T 

Are we going to see Seo Yul's lantern fading out? ?

- maybe he will die protecting Naksu or go back to the fortress 

Will we see Jang Uk & Cho Yeong erasing Daeho from history & map with their power? ?

- I don't think so, but maybe they will end the dark magic for good 

The story is going too slow. I feel like episodes have a lot of filling parts. I thought before I watched ep4,  Uk may suspicious about she could be Naksu in the last part of ep 4. But now I'm thinking they will learn each other in final episode :/. The final smells like teardrop.