What episode do you think Yeong will regain her memories and find out she's Naksu and the woman that stabbed Uk in the heart?

When will Jang Uk find out about who she really is and what will be his reaction? A hug? A kiss? 

I think it’s possible by the end of episode 4 she’ll remember and I believe it’ll be maybe the same time for Uk but it’s possible he will suspect it before the end of episode 4. I think they’re about to leave us hanging on for dear life for a week waiting, speculating , arguing and have us Run wild yet again on a weekly basis.

Of course I’m only speculating ? 

Winter:

I think it’s possible by the end of episode 4 she’ll remember and I believe it’ll be maybe the same time for Uk but it’s possible he will suspect it before the end of episode 4. I think they’re about to leave us hanging on for dear life for a week waiting, speculating , arguing and have us Run wild yet again on a weekly basis.

I hope they do it soon. I think at the latest by episode 5, because they need to start wrapping up the story ep6 and onwards, focus on bigger plot lines. we only have 10 episodes here. 

katsweety:

I hope they do it soon. I think at the latest by episode 5, because they need to start wrapping up the story ep6 and onwards, focus on bigger plot lines. we only have 10 episodes here. 

I agree?

katsweety:

Definitely, dragging it on for too long will make it feel redundant and drawn out in my opinion. I think the latest they should drag it on for should be episode 5 

I would like for Uk to find out why she stabbed him first, and only after to find out who she is. I am afraid of this detail ruining their love after what they had to go through and staining their second chance.

Winter:

Perfectly written for this drama. Thanks for the laugh - “run wild” for a week. 

Mina:

Perfectly written for this drama. Thanks for the laugh - “run wild” for a week. 

Hahaha yes they’re very good at making us run wild on a weekday basis ?

Winter:

Hahaha yes they’re very good at making us run wild on a weekday basis ?

i won’t survive a week waiting for a resolution. Already it’s so hard waiting for today’s episode 

Don’t worry. Let’s try to survive together ??

Now I am guessing it's going to be end of episode 6.

BakaDebakar:

Now I am guessing it's going to be end of episode 6.

Well I guess so. But I’m kinda okay with  uk  not knowing she’s Naksu immediately. It’s kind of beautiful that he’s falling for her again, not knowing it’s her. Healing, and mourning her loss, while falling in love with her all over again. 

katsweety:

Well I guess so. But I’m kinda okay with  uk  not knowing she’s Naksu immediately. It’s kind of beautiful that he’s falling for her again, not knowing it’s her. Healing, and mourning her loss, while falling in love with her all over again. 

Exactly this. For me the wait is killing me but at the same time I love it. It makes their relationship even more special that way cause JBY/Naksu is also falling for him all over again without her knowing.

On another note I'm praying that they won't rush things and ruin such an amazing show.

Honestly, I hope they solve the memory thing next week. Any longer would be too drawn out. If they did that and then focused on the bigger problems then that would be perfect. There’s still a bigger plot at play and I hope we can see that met without the “is she going to remember now” hanging over every episode, especially now that’s she’s already started to remember. 

acwhetsell:

Honestly, I hope they solve the memory thing next week. Any longer would be too drawn out. If they did that and then focused on the bigger problems then that would be perfect. There’s still a bigger plot at play and I hope we can see that met without the “is she going to remember now” hanging over every episode, especially now that’s she’s already started to remember. 

I can't agree more. They need to solve this amnesia the latest by the end of ep 6. If they don't it's going to be way too dragged and tiring. We only have 10 eps and they're already dragging the story a lot. We have many things happening in the background of Daeho that need to be addressed and we need Naksu/Buyeon/Yeong to finally regain her memories and powers.