I'm curious to know what everyone's favourite moments in AoS are. 

I have so many but some of mine are:

Jang Uk's blue scarf moment 

Mu Deok trying to undress Jang Uk to check if he has the torrent energy (I've rewatched this scene so many times - LJW's expressions in this scene are hilarious)

Jang Uk reading the poem while we see Mu Deok trying to win the servant contest 

Mu Deok kicking Jang Uk's ass while training him 

The soul shifting scenes - they're so magical 

The opening sequence with Naksu's fight! So badass! Can't wait to see her in Season 2

1. Uk's and his blue scarf killing Gil Ju using tansu. Already iconic.
2. Mudeok-Naksu discovering Uk didn't soul shift and hugging him. So moving.
3. UK at the boat and Mudeok-Naksu running to the bridges.... And finally they look each other. Beautiful scene.

Bonus : the first battle Park Jin and mages x Naksu at the lake. Very beautiful. 

( copied from the comment section) :)

AlchemyOfKDrama:
Jang Uk's blue scarf moment

This one is like the greatest movement.  We saw his journey and how everyone saw him. This was his rising moment, no one needs to know. No thoughts, no judgments, just him chasing the guy(now the would shifter gone wild) who tried to harm him and his Master.

Jang uk's blue scarf scene and ending of 12th ep

Cau:

1. Uk's and his blue scarf killing Gil Ju using tansu. Already iconic.
2. Mudeok-Naksu discovering Uk didn't soul shift and hugging him. So moving.
3. UK at the boat and Mudeok-Naksu running to the bridges.... And finally they look each other. Beautiful scene.

Bonus : the first battle Park Jin and mages x Naksu at the lake. Very beautiful. 

( copied from the comment section) :)

Omg that bridge and boat scene was really beautiful! Mu Deok running and the OST building up to that moment ❤️❤️

Alchemist:

Jang uk's blue scarf scene and ending of 12th ep

Looks like thats a favorite among all alchemists! 

Jang uk's and the crown prince's red and blue jade moment, with the music it was quite funny. But i really liked the moment when Mudeok said no to Seo yul when he offered to take her to the top of the tree. Also, when Mudeok was going to drink the filthy water to save Jang uk. Also, all the scenes mentioned before +++

Ugggh, there are soo many, but that isn't something to be disappointed about. 

The time Naksu discovered the body she was in and decided to climb the bridge but couldn't and fell in the water

imagine:

Jang uk's and the crown prince's red and blue jade moment, with the music it was quite funny. But i really liked the moment when Mudeok said no to Seo yul when he offered to take her to the top of the tree. Also, when Mudeok was going to drink the filthy water to save Jang uk. Also, all the scenes mentioned before +++

Ugggh, there are soo many, but that isn't something to be disappointed about. 

The was hilarious and one of my new favorite scenes as well!