Ukkie Deokie story

My favorite UkiDeoki moments beside their warm, emotional hugs or when Uk protects and shows affection towards Mudeok, are the moments when Mudeok always acts tough and all but she actually has a soft spot for Uk: she always takes care of him, tells him the bird egg story to make him feel better, carries all the heavy stuff when they move to danghyanggok, is happy though her head is bleeding because of Uk but it shows that he's getting stronger, hides the chicken meat in his bowl of rice so he can have that for himself, smiles proudly when Uk achieves something, rejects Yul's offer to take her to the top of the tree, or that time when she doesn't have to hear Uk's voice but recognizes him right away just with him holding her hand... Not to mention she is ready to fight Gil Ju in Jang Uk's body knowing she could have died or when she tries her best to get to Songrim where Uk is ;;; Their bond just makes me T T 

The ending of episode 12. It was so sweet. When Mudeok says to Uk that he shouldn't come near her, but he still gives her a hug, not caring about possible consequences. Uggh, my heart melted in that moment. Also, when Uk takes the leap from the tall island into the unknown for Mudeok. 

And the mirror scene was very sweet, Uk was determined to find her even if he was to be stuck in the Jin's special room forever.

I also found the scene funny where Uk was telling Mudeok about the special ability the jade stones have and she believed him, and then the smile that Uk gave. He's like, hehe, i cant wait until i get that stone back for you.

When they almost missed each other! 

MD was on the bridge and Uk was on the boat. MD crumbled the job advertisement paper and threw that at Uk. Their gazes at each other... ooohhh ???

In EP 2, when Uk came to MD after his energy gate was opened is one of the most emotional part for me. ??

And many UkieDokie chaotic moments.

The next emotional part is the mirror event. Then, constellation basin.