I believe in two souls and one body so far cos:

1. There were no blue marks* on both bodies (Naksu and MD) in the first place. Naksu only gets a blue mark after using the soul ejector which means it's her first time using AoS.

2. Naksu's body didn't wake up like Gil-ju after AoS. Even the blind girl will wake up and say something. But this body didn't move at all.

3. When they did AoS for the first time, their souls look like their bodies' images.

4. Two personas would look the same but they were not.

5. There was one time when Naksu looks like blindfolded MD in her dream, but I think it was because the soul was moulding into the body's image or she could go wild. Maybe.

6. If two personas, why was the blindfolded girl (JBY) so generous & kind to Naksu just as So-i said. She literally let Naksu take control of MD's body. She didn't come out when MD's got tortured for poisoning Uk.

7. If there are two personas, why didn't the blindfolded girl try to take control? If we are talking about souls, JBY's soul knows that she can control the body at any time and let Naksu control her for now.

8. Bu-Yeon was still a baby when Naksu’s dad was killed (20 years ago). JBY got lost in the river after 10 years. They both don’t have blue marks*.

9. The soul is the one that carries energy/divine power. That’s why the old man did AoS and still got his energy fine. Master Lee still got his energy even after going into the dead little boy. If JBY did AoS on anyone, they would go blind automatically cos of her divine power.

10. This is kind of cheating cos this will be based on a rumour of part 2. Naksu’s soul will return to her original body. JBY will be left with MD.

---------

@nosnoop said, “The Korean title 환혼 (Hwanhon) literally means Return of the Soul; but it should mean more like Resurrection in this context. But if you just put it in Google Translate, it would give different translation as it can mean different things in different context.”

“Resurrection?” – Resurrect Naksu’s body?

-------

First of all, all shifter has blue mark except for Master Lee cos he had reached the highest level and he went into the dead boy. Maybe, the highest level is like possessing someone & being able to change water to fire and vice versa.

MD (JBY) doesn't have any blue marks (except the eyes) and she will always be blind cos of her divine power.

If JBY and Naksu were one soul, how was Naksu able to see?

If two personas, why do they never learn about each other power?

Is it possible for two personas to use different power, one is a divine power and another is a mage power? (I am not sure about personas' stuff so it would be great if you can explain the qualities of two personas in one soul.)

I think they were able to use different power cos they were two souls.

---------

11. So-i, the old man who lied for MD & all the people doubt that MD (JBY) is blind.

EP 17

25:28 - So-i and JHG's talks.

12. JBY & Naksu were true to their nature before AoS in ep 1. One was foolishly kind and another was merciless & witty.

13. Naksu never used divine power in her original body and JBY never used mage power in MD's body. If JBY is Naksu (two personas in one body), why didn't Naksu use any divine power while in Naksu's body?

EP 18 clearly tell us that there are two souls (Naksu & JBY) in one body (MD). So, that's it. I don't think I need to add any more.