Answer it before EP 20 and let's see who gets the correct answer or not. XD

IMO, Naksu in ep 1 wore 'Red & Blue' coloured clothes so Naksu would get her body through Yin Yang jade (Red & Blue) and ice stone+JBY. XD

Her real body was stashed by the villain and put "on ice" like it was in the underground vault in Songrim. He used an illusion to present a dupe body as Naksu's to be burned at the pyre. He'll use shaman's bells to hypnotize and lure Naksu to him, where she'll get soul shifted into her og body and forced to try to kill Uk with her sword.

But what make us think she will?

Love jinnie:

But what make us think she will?

Because her actress is rumored to be the lead in part 2?

"Naksu"'s body was FROZEN when Gil-mu stole her from Songrim.  Jin Mu asked the King to allow Cheonbugwan to burn her body in public because "the people are troubled by this sorcery." but he kept it on ice.    Jin Mu is the master of illusion because of sorcery (his mage powers appear to be low-level) and his enchanted sword so the body that burned was an illusion.  

However, up until now, Jin Mu believes that the soul of "Naksu" is lying at the bottom of Lake G in the body of Ae Hyang (the courtesan).   EDIT:  if there is a soul in Cho-yeong's frozen body, it is the soul of Ae Hyang (the courtesan).  So, it will be interesting to find out why he believes "Naksu" is now in Jin Bu-yeon's body.  

Reminder:  Naksu is not a real person.  Her persona as the "Shadow Assasin" was a creation of Jin Mu. Her body is Cho Yeong's.  I think he believes that he can brainwash her into using her sword to kill Jang Uk and then people around him will kill her so he's rid of her for good.  On her death bed, JBY shifts "Naksu" into Cho Yeong's body.   

I have believed the frozen body was lying somewhere at Cheonbugwan from the very beginning.  But as for the rest, I hate it because I want Jung So Min to return.  

Ice stone solves everything. Somehow Mu Deok will die in episode 20, then Jang Uk, who possesses the ice stone, will revive Naksu.

guys ep20 has absolutely baffled me wtf

joviallll:

guys ep20 has absolutely baffled me wtf

lol. I am speechless. They didn't give us an answer in S1. Still, I really like ep 20 & excited for S2 now.

And we still didn't get the answer, lol. Wait till December now.