PetitesLectures:

Up to episodes 50~

> HERE

or

> HERE

I would like to thank you again for the subtitles. You are doing a marvellous job.

PetitesLectures:

Up to episodes 50~

> HERE

or

> HERE

Thank you so much for your hard work , I'm still subbing it to Arabic language using your subtitles , they are very useful 

Hi, in the comments @yue0224  mentionned that srt files for all the episodes were available HERE.

I've watched two episodes yesterday and they're really great. So I won't do the following episodes. :)

PetitesLectures:

Up to episodes 50~

> HERE

or

> HERE

I hope you continue subbing it to the final episode ,, so I can translate it to Arabic 

Architectofnonsence:

I hope you continue subbing it to the final episode ,, so I can translate it to Arabic 

You can use the srt files from Opensubtitles to translate to arabic, as you did before. It's the same; Even better, the translation is pretty good.

PetitesLectures:

You can use the srt files from Opensubtitles to translate to arabic, as you did before. It's the same; Even better, the translation is pretty good. 

The Arabic translations differ in adjectives and some English phrases it can't be literal  , , it needs a manual translation to be comprehensible   that's why I need the rest of chat gpt english subs

PetitesLectures:
  1. If I may: While waiting for real subs made by translators (we love you), @IchigoMilk did a really good job using ChatGPT to translate the chinese subs available.
    The drive is right HERE (the link was in the comment) / episode 9 -> 29
  2. I don't know if they're as good, but I tried using ChatGPT too (thanks to the chinese sub from here). It's softsub, you need to download the video from here. -> Episodes 30-50 > HERE or HERE
  3. You can find the srt files of all episodes done with AI's translation (it's pretty good!) by an anonymous user right HERE.

(up 120324)

Hi there...

I took the liberty to use your work for episode 41-45, and did some adjustments for the translation and the timing as well. I've been working on merging the subtitles into the videos for the whole 78 episodes. So far, I have done it until episode 62. If you or others are interested, you are welcome to check it here :

Here is the G-Drive Link :
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1P5f0c2RG1K0uv8oo2W1Nu-i580SxAJYk?usp=sharing

Thank you

LordFengCui:
I took the liberty to use your work for episode 41-45, and did some adjustments for the translation and the timing as well. I've been working on merging the subtitles into the videos for the whole 78 episodes. So far, I have done it until episode 62. If you or others are interested, you are welcome to check it here :

Here is the G-Drive Link :
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1P5f0c2RG1K0uv8oo2W1Nu-i580SxAJYk?usp=sharing

You did great, thank you! :)

PetitesLectures:

Please if you subbed the episodes after 50 give me the link for the srt files , I need them for my Arabic subs 

Architectofnonsence:

Please if you subbed the episodes after 50 give me the link for the srt files , I need them for my Arabic subs 

I just finished editing for episode 63, and it took me 8 hours to edit the language and the timing because the timing between the subs and the video are not match.

Once I finish all 78 episodes, I will give all subs to you.

LordFengCui:

I just finished editing for episode 63, and it took me 8 hours to edit the language and the timing because the timing between the subs and the video are not match.

Once I finish all 78 episodes, I will give all subs to you.

Thank you so much for your hard work ,, I much appreciate it 

I'm still on episode 37 subbing it to arabic for the arab fans and it will be a while to reach episode 50 

how can I watch it on mac?

MaiyaM:

how can I watch it on mac?

If you can access the g-drive link then you can download it or simply watch it online.

https://www.bilibili.tv/en/space/1568331730

The best unofficial subs, human translated. Currently up to ep.73. Daily releases. Just as good as LordFengCui's but easier to read.

Thank you Retro_fiction!