Komentator isenk:

Don't know count or not 

6. Love O2O - they visit FL's parent home one time

Did he slept there? Day nap or stay overnight? 

FL still lived there and only ML was a guest? 

If so, it counts :) 

7. The Day of Becoming You - ml drinks a lot and accidentaly goes to sleep at fl's bed when her parents are there

8. Meteor Garden (I think it only happened in the Chinese version)

9. Arsenal Military Academy (school break but it was her parents home-does it count?)

10. Today's Webtoon 

Next person can pick topic

0330dramalove:

8. Meteor Garden (I think it only happened in the Chinese version)

9. Arsenal Military Academy (school break but it was her parents home-does it count?)

10. Today's Webtoon 

Next person can pick topic

Korean Boys Over Flowers too, ML and the whole FL's family slept in the same room

10 dramas in which a lead goes through the character development, from a spoiled child to mature responsible adult

1. My Dearest - FL (from a pre-war girl to a post-war woman) 

2. Blossoms in Adversity (FL)

3. Addicted (one of the MLs, Gu Hai)

4. Hana Yori Dango 2 - ML change from spoiled brat in season 1 into someone has responsibility in the family company. 

5. A Girl Like Me - FL from pampered princess into soldier (general)

6. Love Like the Galaxy- FL changes in maturity as the story progresses. Her personality takes a major turn when she is abandoned by her fiancé  and is no longer as self-willed  or free.

7. Agency - SFL started off as a spoiled heiress but then she joined power struggle and became more serious and responsible

8. Strongest Deliveryman - 2ML first starts as an irresponsible playboy but grows to be more mature as he goes from riches to rags  

9. Military Prosecutor Doberman (third ML – Noh Tae Nam)

10. King the land - Although ML was pretty mature and responsible before, he became more socially aware of those in lower classes and there was lots of character development.

10 dramas/movies with fictional artists so good you listened to their music after watching it.

1. Let me be your knight - LUNA's music was actually a bop, I still listen to beautiful breakup lol

2. Love, Lies - listened to FLs' singing after watching

3. My School President - Chinzhilla had some amazing songs, most of them are on my playlist