6. lovely runner - stan eclipse everyone

7.Monstar 

8. You're Beautiful - ML is an actual artist playing an artist so no sure if that counts. I did look for and download two of the songs from the drama.

9. The Brightest Star in the Sky - Z.Tao (ML) is a singer in real life but the SML (Niu Jun Feng) is not but plays a singer. Both singers were really good in there

10. Twinkling Watermelon - Watermelon Sugar's songs

10 supernatural dramas in which there's something/someone that is not visible by normal people but a lead can see it

1. Missing the other side - MLs see village and its residents

2. Hotel del Luna - ML can see the hotel and ghosts

3. Witch dinner - FL can see labels on the ingredients

4. The Master's Sun (FL can see ghosts)

5. Fortune Writer (FL can see the storyline/plot of the universe she’s in, and knows what'll happen next)

6. Goblin (FL sees the sword..)

7. Bring It On, Ghost

Bonus because it’s a movie: Till We Meet Again ML becomes a “yue lao” which is kind of like a Chinese god that specializes in matchmaking, after he is struck dead by lightning. His former (living) GF can see him

10. Happy Birthday - (ML can see his dead sister).

10 movies/dramas that contributed to your love for asian movies/dramas. Did it start you on your journey? Did it cement your love of them or confirm your choice to love them? - Take this how you will, with a quick explanation (if you wish).

1.A Love To Kill the first asian drama i fell in love with (i had watched some previously)
2.My Rainy Days  my favorite asian movie and its not even close.Perfect story and chemistry

Both i watched many years ago and are always in my mind.

3. The King's Affection My first KDrama and I was hooked. It also introduced me to gender bender shows which I really enjoy. Almost 500 shows later, I have expanded to CDramas, JDoramas, Thai Lakorns, Taiwanese shows, a few Filipino dramas and a couple of Vietnamese shows.