Om Shanti  CaptainVijayakanth...

LyricsTranslation
Piya basanti re kaahe sataye aajaSpring is here my beloved, so please come and don't torment me
Piya basanti re kaahe sataye aajaSpring is here my beloved, so please come and don't torment me
Jaane kya jaadu kiyaWhat magic have you done on me
Pyar ki dhun chhede jiyaMy heart is teasing me with the tune of love
O kaahe sataye aajaPlease come and don't torment me

O baadal ne angdaai li joh kabhi lehraya dharti ka aanchalWhen the cloud stretched itself then the veil of the earth flew
O baadal ne angdaai li joh kabhi lehraya dharti ka aanchalWhen the cloud stretched itself then the veil of the earth flew
Yeh patta patta, yeh butta butta chhede hai kaisi yeh hulchulAll these leaves and shrubs are creating a commotion
Manwa yeh dole, jaane kya boleMy heart is dancing and I don't know what it's saying
Manwa yeh dole, jaane kya boleMy heart is dancing and I don't know what it's saying
Maanega na mera jiyaMy heart won't listen to me
Tere hai hum tere piyaI'm only yours my beloved

Palakon ke sirhane baithe khwaab wohi joh aane waaleThe future dreams are sitting on my eyelashes
Dil ki girha girha khole mann mein pyar jagane waleThe one who has awakened love in me is opening the knots of my heart
Palakon ke sirhane baithe khwaab wohi joh aane waaleThe future dreams are sitting on my eyelashes
Dil ki girha girha khole mann mein pyar jagane waleThe one who has awakened love in me is opening the knots of my heart
Satrangi sapne bol re kaahe sataye aajaHey rainbow coloured dreams, please come and don't torment me
Jaane kya jaadu kiyaWhat magic have you done on me
Pyar ki dhun chhede jiyaMy heart is teasing me with the tune of love

Telugu songs 

Darling

ASTER:

@milz_on_wave  Next to the spoiler button, there is an embedded video button. Use that to bring the video to the page.

Please post videos thank u :)

Aane Wale Saal Ko Salaam

Wishing everyone a splendid 2024! May this year bring forth prosperity, peace and wonderful health for all.

Song: Ek Haseena Thi  
Movie:  Karz
Singers: Kishore Kumar, Asha Bhosle
Music : Laxmikant-Pyarelal
Lyrics:  Anand Bakshi

Best wishes for a wonderful New Year
Artist: Mohammed Rafi

Dekho Maine Dekha Hai Ye Ek Sapna 

Amit Kumar, Lata Mangeshkar

https://www.filmyquotes.com/songs/3757

Thank you wave for the website :)

milz_on_wave:

You are welcome Lilly 

I have heard this song only while playing the Antakshari 

https://youtu.be/T4wr-y_bqB8?si=qXSa50B8kvRUZTOs 

All songs in this movie are good:!!

Talent Show at Uzbekistan

Humko Humise Chura Lo

Mohabbatein 

When I first watched Pyaasa this song did not impact me much, but the more I learned about the society it critiques, the more the song  grew on me. It's a reflection of the timeless relevance of this powerful piece that an Urdu recitation of the nazm it's based on, "Chakle", was uploaded to Youtube as recently as March 2023.